Irep and Iprep training?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! How horrible is this new tracking and reporting system? The Iprep training nearly made me vomit and took so long I fell asleep twice. How about no time out of the field to complete all the B.S. here at AZ? This place just got a whole lot worse. I cannot record or find even one pharmacy call!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quit wasting your time looking for pharms--you cannot record pharm calls!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, and what about all those addresses we were working hard to correct. Mine are all still wrong!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ software has always been a nightmare. There is not a single program they have ever bought that worked. I would love to know who was the brain surgeon behind this new move. God awful waste of time. And, no, I have not done the training yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are getting three additional days off at the end of the year. You make good money and your normal work week is what? Maybe 20 hours. Quit your bellyaching.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iRep software is pretty industry standard at this point for iPads. This is a case of AZ being late to the party.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are u sure about extra time off ? I have not received any communication on this. I laugh thinking that I could mention to my DSM that I read it on cafe pharma.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Theres a select bunch of ex accenture morons who are now AZ employees leading these projects. They keep using ACC idiot contractors to develop the software that gets rolled out. So its no surprise that all you get is junk, over and over and over....

Some of them have now infiltrated JMc's group so expect that it will be more wide spread. Dont bother cleaning your data. AZ buys its master data, and reloads it with each new project. All your changes get overwritten with shit data we pay A LOT of money for!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG the training took me five hours!!!! On my own time! Sick of this shit at AZ WITH NO WORK/life balance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Five hours of your own time. Boo hoo. Perhaps you cheat the company of yet more selling time to make up for it.

You could do this by not working an entire day. OR, if you're really stealthy, knock of at 2 pm instead of 3 pm for a week.

Then you might have your precious work/life balance back.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that GA and KS are in JMc's group its going to get wprse than ever. These two have no regard for ethics or company policy. Hey GA, how's driving all the AZ work to accenture working out for you financially? Im sure it is serving you well. Have you disclosed that conflict of interest to AZ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brain surgeon=GA. Anesthesiologist=KS. Rest of the brain surgery staff=Accenture.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At one time the reps gathered the data and it was done once, done right. Essentially the reps are still doing the work by going over all the data to correct and resubmit that which is incorrect.

Another issue is you may spend hours/days correcting data, only to shortly receive an entirely new incorrect call deck as the data is reloaded and overrides your efforts, which if you want to have any effectiveness whatsoever you again have to redo.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah this is a problem here at AZ. You know what? I don't give a damn anymore. I just don't care. I make believe I care but I don't. I'm going through the motions of doing this job but my heart isn't in it. I've been around a long time and at the age where I'd never get another job with this salary and benefits. Kind of sad wouldn't you say? But you know what? I just don't care anymore.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the main problem. The problem is no one listens to field sales. I am so tired of customers not being able to receive samples. Every 3 months or so I have to fix an address and pray.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you can but I have a huge territory. Last time I checked it was tough to drive and watch my Ipad. Maybe I should work on AZ stuff in my personal time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well why doesn't your management do something? Because THEY buy the data, not IT. That data is expensive - and mostly incorrect. Whats the point if its always wrong?? This point is not IT's fault, for a change.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire Pharma game is based on a fraud anyway because 70% of the sales calls recorded are fake or simply a sample drop where no product discussion takes place. We fake the calls, our managers take credit for our high fake call activity, our RD praises her and us for our fake call activity and IT generates the phony analysis that leads to our next call rate projection from high paid consultants who turn our lies into sales objectives and the circle jerk goes on.
    What color lipstick will they put on the pig next year?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and IT generates the phony analysis...are you kidding? You have highly paid Acc consultants who pull that bullshit together. Nope. Look at management in US Commercial. They reward those who put nothing before the ability to create a fantastic lie that makes the leadership look like they know what they are doing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true, this whole new platform and data is bad. WTF ? Providers still have 15 crap addresses. Docs affiliated to random accounts? Wrong specialties ? Accounts merged together because of similar names ?FU guys... A trusted out side source bull puckey ,this not an updated cms data base.