Tough times ahead

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At a recent meeting with lots of other AZ folks and one of our new senior leaders spoke openly and honestly about the tough years ahead and it was actually quite refreshing as opposed to the usual bullshit that is spewed by our other leaders. This person is new and I had never seen or heard her before but seemed like the real deal. My asshole DSM keeps talking about how our pipeline of 20 new products will save the day. Clueless wonk. At least it looks like pzizer will go away like the shire deal is collapsing. No incentive to buy us now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey junior - tell your DSM I can show you the magazine with Sir Tom on the cover and we had "best pipeline" in the industry in 1999 and again in 2005. And here we are once again with the best pipeline. I hope for once some of these things payoff. The new guy cant be any worse than Brennan and McKillop

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever heard of Seroquel, Nexium, Symbicort or Crestor? Yeah those were in the pipeline or launching during those two time periods. Those drugs paid for your sorry self up until now. Anything like those major products in the pipeline now? We shall see won't we?