Worst Pharma Company, EVER!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by miserylovescompany, Oct 29, 2011 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked at a lot of companies. If you are at top of rankings you makehuge bonus checks.
    Stock incentive is week. You used to get a lot of shares each year if you did well. Not anymore. If you won multiple COE trips a few years ago, you could retire now. But those days are over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael Pearson! What are you doing on Cafepharma??!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant employees live in two different worlds. The sales teams are the golden children that bring in the cash and get rewarded for it. Manufacturing gets what they need to make more products. Good for them all.

Then there's the people who take care of everything else that sales and manufacturing don't want to be bothered with. Work that must be done so the products get made and sold. Those people are not valued and are given spoons to dig ditches.

Someday sales and manufacturing will need those ditches and they won't be ready. Pearson and company will demand to know how this could happen and who's at fault. They'll declare that they are committed to having good ditches, let half the people go and give their spoons to those left behind. Those left behind will have twice as many spoons as they had before and expected to do three times as much work. Because synergies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets admit it this is such a disorganised pathetic excuse of a company. Employees hate it voice it to the company & then they paint it back to us being " a great place to work"... What a joke!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and with that comment, you have just shot down and alienated EVERYONE in manufacturing of your shitty products of that which you attempt to sell, sales douchebag.
    Gawdyou people are such useless desk jockeys.
    F you. That is all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea... Push to top!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CEO - Mike Peason is the smuggest, short-sighted, greedy, tunnel-visionist, CEO that I have ever come across. If there is one compliment I can give him, he sure isn't fake since he doesn't try to hide these aspects of his leadership at all. At least the asshole is consistent.

He refuses to invest in meaningful infrastructure in the company. But of course, it'll probably be shit, cause he's not willing to put some decent money behind it.

Oh and let me not forget how he spends millions of dollars on a company airplane 60 million every year. AND he also bought a brand new company car. Not leased, BOUGHT, a car with the company's money, a new $100k+ BMW. Fiscally responsible, I think not.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is a shameless company and so are the folks who work there. Vendors are complaining that Valeant has not paid them in some cases for the work that has been done since a year. Valeant is defaulting on payments to vendors, there is no system and process that is followed, accounts payable does not know anything and the concerned department heads have no clue as they just go to Valeant to pass time, they do everything except work! Not understanding how Valeant can keep on buying companies after companies when their own house is in shambles!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"What does Pearson know about pharma?"

Nothing, so far as I can tell.

He buys often successful companies, for what is already in their pipelines.

He then runs off the most talented people with layoffs, and cannot understand when the pipelines he buys go dead. Certainly, nothing new can be added to his pipelines under his lean management- people are to busy with the workload to be able to think, and be creative.

He thinks he's retaining the best, every time he has a layoff. What actually happens is that he lays off people who don't fit his preconceptions. Those layoffs in turn drive away the truly talented people who are the future of the pipeline- they leave voluntarily, because they are so good they can always find jobs elsewhere. The people that remain are kept too busy to do anything creative. The pipeline goes dead- and then he purges the rest due to "lack of performance", or "failure to execute perfectly". Q1 & Q2 will be interesting !

The expert office politicians survive, and those who always supply the answers he wants to hear. Except that FDA approval of drug products is not a political process, unfortunately. So, the pipelines go dead, and he just keeps cutting, which is all he knows how to do.

I believe that what results is a sort of pyramid scheme, which can only survive if it continues to grow- increasing an already huge debt load.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What dumbass company will ever buy this debt-ridden shithole?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KARMA!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No-one is that Dumb! We're screwed....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC Issues Voluntary Recall of Virazole® (ribavirin powder for solution) in the United States

Hardly surprising as we have few people left in manufacturing with this company & BIG mistakes are the outcome. Children's lives are at stake here, MGT don't give a Shit! Shame
    On you...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expect this to get worse....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all, it was just a teeny weeny bit of "suspected" mcicrobial contamination in the batch; not necessarily real microbial contamination... I noticed they released the news on Dec. 30 when the world was on holiday and not paying much attention to bad news press releases. Pearson and company did not bring it up at the forward looking 2015 conference several days ago, and none of their personally picked softball-lobbing financial analysts asked about it during the Q&A afterward.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone should ask the question at NSM....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU for this thread! I was about to apply to a position in the training department and will forego that after I did some research - ALL OF WHICH matched to what this thread noted. Stay strong people!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay strong?- we work here by choice- and we do very well, fuck you very much dumb ass

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asshole! Am just being nice. By choice?? Don't think so.