What will become of the KAMS??

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My KAM told me to send him a list of all the important LTCs and all the key personnel. He then said he wasn't going to call on the homes as it wasn't worth his time.

A. Why am I getting this information for you, aren't you supposed to get/know this?

B. Do you just want the information to fake calls?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo!! Mine did the same thing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you're right. I'm a KAM hater because we do all the work for you as you sit your fat ass at home or whatever you do all day. I would love to have your management level salary for a glorified job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have no problem finding a new job in the new structure or with an outside company then. Best of luck to you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KAM here, not lazy and not fat so let's clear that up. Sit home all day? No as we get the same numbers you do, and as my area did bad last year so did I. All my fault covering a whole district plus I guess. Calls on docs go in the homes not the office. We are tracked on our calls as well. Must sync daily. Don't see the doctors as much as you that's not our job. Just like you don't talk to a pharmacy, geripsych, consultant pharmacist and home administrators, not your job. But I guess the doctor is everything. That's why this franchise will sink because you cardio monkey PC morons all think like wee-willie-winkie dickie smith. Let's get back to PC and diovan days of 1994 in 2014. Hospitals are closed but let's hire hospital people. PC will be fine but you will be micro managed to hell like the old days. Hate on your KAMS I know I will find a better job in another company. So enjoy your Novartis days but remember 317 positions for 380 of you and I am sure all 317 won't be mapped. So enjoy your bitch session and I will laugh when I compete for a job against you PC monkeys with your diovan resumes. Peace out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to you. Peace.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fine 99.9% of you are lazy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha, mine did the same thing. Never sent him anything. Do your job, lazy…..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem with Home Office and the field reps is they have no clue about the LTC segment - in order to get business and increase your business in LTC, you have to continue to establish and build and maintain the LTC Pharmacies relationships - CEOs, CFOs, PhDs, Pharmacists, Insurance personnel, Clinical and Operational Teams, etc. - and continue to be sure your brand is acknowledged in Pharmacies and utilized in the Homes. It's called Pull- through at the LTC level- has to go through the pharmacy.
    Why do the Drs need to be called on separately by KAMs and reps? Why can't the reps sell EXP to the Drs for both retail and LTC usage?
    If reps are doing their jobs, KAMs should only need to meet with these Med Dir that are also retail, for specific SNF pull through. We have our SNF relationships built already through the Pharmacies and our Inservices.

Mark my words - LTC will be back in a few years - and it will take another 2 years to understand LTC Pharmacies, meet, establish trust and our Novartis credibility (once again!) and for key stakeholders to support us - like they do now!
    Always happens - new leadership that knows nothing about LTC market makes this decision.
    Where will the baby boomers be? Isn't this when Novartis exposure is the most important within these LTC Pharmacies for all our meds?
    A waste of all the training and knowledge your (resources-KAMs) have now. Oh well - other Pharm gets it. Good Luck Novartis.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The KAM in my area didn't do much of anything. They never really worked much in pharma before and I don't thin she could conduct a product call by herself, she always brought in me or another rep to do the call for her, and yup she was placed in another KAM role. Ive never seen someone with zero experience and the inability to do the jb keep getting new roles on the sweat off of others.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um. You do realize exelon patch will be generic very soon? I get the feeling the person that wrote this was an
    ABL at one time.#dumb.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Um. You do realize that cardio, psoriasis, etc meds are written for the elderly and in Nursing Homes as well, right? How about the future AD drugs Novartis is working on - and all the other disease states?
    Novartis will just, once again, hire, train and take another 2 yrs for impact to start.
    #dumb

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My two KAMS have been very supportive! Wish them well...