Boycott Valeant Products

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an Rx that was for a Medicis (Valeant) drug.
    I told the doctor to find something else or generic.
    Why fuel Mike P's lunacy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You go!!! Pearson treated the whole Medicis episode with dismissal (all interpretations of that word) and disrespect. Medicis fallout should still be part of his CEO education, for the ramifications on firing knowledable sales staff and for canning promising research projects recommended by Medicis management during the transfer of ownership.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a job and move on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your encouragement! Looking forward to recruiting you at the Amazon CamperForce Round-Up Holiday Season 2014 (Hey, Jeff Bezos #1 CEO in the world, according to Harvard Business Review- Must be doing something right): remember, your temporary employment with CamperForce will include

* Paid campsite

* Good (minimum) wages; extra for overnight 12-hour shift

* Multiple locations

* Paid referral bonuses

Oops, sorry, no pension plan, no 401K, no health benefits, no paid sick leave...etc. etc....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I quit using Cerave products, who knows what the manufacturing is like.

Surprised doctors are still prescribing Valeant products.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is your point that we should be "thankful" to be a Valeant employee? Not by old Medicis standards. Total BS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, the opposite. Pearson is driving down the value of employees in the pharmaceutical field. The Amazon CamperForce model is one he would applaud, and so it is necessary that there be pushback from current employees, former employees, future employees and the public through the use of pressure tactics, such as Valeant product boycotts and through education campaigns on how the poor consideration of Medicis employees and intellectual property hurt Valeant shareholders' long term value.