Inhaled Insulin will Target Januvia

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone always targets the winner...have you ever heard anyone say they are just as effective or safe as Trajenta...nobody gives a shit cause they don't even pay for their promotion expenses! Everyone is going to try to get a piece of Januvias market share and they will all fail because of safety! Great news...large scale multi million patient observation studies are starting to come out and they will all include the market leader! Several are already published and they make Januvia look like a world beater...don't tell me what you think... it only matters what you can prove! When Kaiser does a million patient diabetes observation study vs. all treatments then the rubber will hit the road and inhaled insulin will not be in the study!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your pitch is Januvia is safe? Uh, Ok, so is placebo. Let's just prescribe that for type 2 diabetes.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all know about Januvia's safety issues. That is going to be a big story---bigger than Vioxx. Of course, we'll have the Vytorin lawsuits and Gardasil lawsuits to deal with first. It's going to get very ugly around here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why your CEO is an attorney and also why he 's still there. There is litigation still to be done.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia is dropping steadily even without inhaled insulin to worry about.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all know you're full of shit! Go look at the large observational studies (not the one with 26 blind lesbians from Los Angeles) and see how well Januvia fares! One day it will replace Met as 1st line! The market will decide...not trial lawyers on a fishing expedition!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replace Met? You are delusional. Go cook more meth. You're almost out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either delusional or a liar. Why would, I don't know, CVS Caremark or ES need to do an observational study at this stage of the game? They are licking their lips in anticipation of all of the DPP4, SGLT-2, GLP-1s being out next year. Only a pharma phool would think that they're going to look at anything other than cost per month as they make their formulary decisions. Especially with your President's plan kicking in full-time next year? C'mon now…

There will be a great weeping and gnashing of teeth one year from now, because there will be some winners, and a boat-load of losers. Even IF Januvia makes it through that mess unscathed (highly unlikely), there will still be a field force reduction. Why? Because if the PBMs and major plans put us on a high tier, there is no need for FULL TIME reps scurrying around and dropping off lunches and samples. CSO reps (many of whom used to work here) can scurry around and drop off samples and lunch just as well. And they cost a fraction of our "price".

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, because as business owners, with a business owner mindset, we are told which docs to target with which messages that are based on estimated sales data and have 0 relevance!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actions speak louder than words. New faces in leadership can anyone bring a creative idea to the table.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about victoza?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one lying son of a bitch! If you were selling Januvia you'd have success stories and docs who are completely sold! You are either a trial lawyer or a Janssen Fag and have no idea! I have sold it since the start and have docs who say if it was $4. at Wal-Mart they'd never write metformin 1st, you're an idiot. If all the other drugs had been effective and well tolerated then everyone would have been at goal. Just try to get someone to goal with insulin..haha! Keep plugging sparky!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been with Januvia since Day One. When I was at the launch meeting, I felt that it did next to nothing to help patients. It's practically a placebo. Now, years later, I still believe that it does next to nothing. And, although I don't think it's necessarily unsafe, I agree that it's biggest detriment is that those patients would be MUCH better off with insulin. I predict the inhaled insulin does very well.

Call me names if you like, but Januvia is a do-nothing medicine if ever there was one. You need to put the Kool-Aid glass down and stop swallowing all of the shit Merck feeds you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron. " just try to get someone to goal with insulin"???????? Januvia would replace metformin if it was $4???????

This guys stupidity is off the chart. Been gone from Merck quite a while now. Are complete idiots like this the exception or the rule now? Just wondering. " success stories " indeed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can almost see him walking into offices and yelling " Januvia rocks! Januvia rules!"
    Then when he leaves the docs go to the receptionist and quietly say " never let that moron in again"
    Welcome to the " new Merck "

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell you what idiot..go back to your own website and think of anything positive to say! Bet you that the best year of this new 'snorted' insulin will never exceed $500 million..a pitiful amount by any standards of todays drugs! Wait till the trial lawyers have a field day with insulin in the lungs...gonna be fun with Umphrey and Sokolov leading the pack!