do you like working for strativa?

Discussion in 'Par' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2009 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am looking for a place that cares about their employees... I don't mind working hard and getting paid for the hard work... Is this a good time to join Strativa?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ha ha ha HA! ha ha ha HA! HA ha ha ha! Ha HA! HA HA HA HA! Ha HA! Ha ha ha HA! A Place that CARES for their employees?! HA HA hA...stop, please! You're kidding, right?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is very very good. A hidden Gem in my personal opinon. Work hard play hard and sell hard. Small, strong pipeline and opps in the future. I work here and am very happy. Again, it is all good here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the hours you are expected to work in the field? 8-5 or 7-7? Thanks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard she gone,so much for luck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is BH? Why is he a bad manager?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eastern united states area director. He's not professional. Has no clue how motivate. Uses reports to catch reps screwing up constantly. Most directors have a few qualities that any rep would want. You will not find ONE retainable quality with this guy. He's more concerned with corporate politics than his people. There is a big difference between ACTING like a leader or BEING a leader. That is for you to decide. He's been lucky his entire career. Sad thing is, deep down he knows it, that's why he is the way he is.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not a bad manager. He expects you to work. If you do not want to work than do not consider working for him.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course he wants you to work...The question was "why is he a bad manager?" The previous description is correct about him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because he is not a "salesman".

Would you seriously buy from this guy. No way!!! He is not a very convincing person. Wow he really got me pumped up during the launch............what a boring dude.

How can you motivate people when you talk like Shaq, and on top of that hire managers that suck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good description of him...He's the 'son of a thousand fathers.'

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't you an adult and a professional, why the hell do you need someone to motivate you to work hard and make money. I think sales is not the right career for you. I always motivated myself and didn't leave it up to my manager.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shaq, that is funny! i have to hear a vm.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your saying we don't need managers then...shut the fuck up! Managers are suppose to Hire and fire & support and motivate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either a manager or a rep with shitty to marginal numbers...why don't you shove that cobalt dildo up your ass and give your hemrroids a dose of B12

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank GOD this nightmare launch is over!!! I'm ready to go postal on my manager and I don't look good in orange. What a crock this was...and to think we gave up summer vacations with our families to try and sell this dog of a product. Some quality of life this company believes in. And no double standard...NO, of course not. The office people and BH had their summer vacations. Even TB our illustrious HR director had time off earlier this month. And look at all the people she's been canning!

Now the real question is.. who will mind the store now that we all take our much needed vacation time in October and November? And will it really matter? I won't care because I will be off on vacation not even thinking about this awful place. I earned it. We all have for sticking with this nuthouse.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Vacation for you... We will be buying back your vacation. Remeber,...alot of reps out there really wanted to work through October and November and pleaded with us to have Strativa buy back the Vacation Days. So, you will be minding the store!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brad, then why did we have a launch in Florida? Why all the pep-rally speeches? I mean we can motivate ourselves why spend all that money?

Your a stiff....

By the way I tossed that stupid t-shirt in the garbage at the airport. It was so motivating, I had to toss it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over, you crazy!!!!! It's Oct and they still have not let up. We got target lists, upon target lists, upon target lists.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mgmt blows, Nascobal blows, economy blows, a managers son blows............