Color of the day - ORANGE

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The jig is up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it should be "Code" Red! Since the ship is sinking as well as the stock!!
    Have fun with the Feds! Always a fun bunch to work with!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering if anyone cashed in on being a whistle blower??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all of your vast experience getting pts. on drug have you considered looking at the brighter side of life when you are behind bars? Just think of your assets with the prison population, they could get you noticed by the Wardon and maybe he/she would grant you some time with Bird Man up in the library. There you could pass the time reading Acthar's PI and the Merck Manual while writing letters to your Senator informing them that you need more marketing materials.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you also an accomplished accountant, have any previous banking experience and can your wife make yummy cornbread?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just watched the last 15 Mins of Titanic...............I'm getting the same feel here, everyone abandon ship.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone who made bonus saved those bonus for a rainy day. Guess what...... its raining! Lawyer fees and ex wives, there will not be much left.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think the above post is bad wait until one of these lawyers win their lawsuit....the flood gates will open.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question for you at Questcor? I have read about your "ship sinking" and it is.......however, turn-over should be pretty rapid correct? If so is this a good place to hide for a year or two?
    Pharma sales sucks big time ( I tried it ) and now I am enrolled in a combo MBA-Law School Program and can use some "quick cash".......can these clowns be had? Please advise.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is hiring!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very entertaining, please keep it coming.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure you can do it, just take a look at upper management.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orange is a great color....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know most of you say it cant happen to me. The company will protect me. Keep thinking this! When the FBI and the Attorney General have unlimited funds (tax payer money) and nothing better to do, they will wear you down. Its not if its a matter when.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PROTECT ME FROM WHAT?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will find out soon enough, just be sure to be home from 7-9AM every Friday.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But douchebag, you weren't even awake by then when you worked here. That's how you got your weak a$$ fired in the first place.