Lemtrada Offers Are In!!!

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to tell my tool of a manager. Maybe I will wait until Monday and savor it over the weekend!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't mean to burst your bubble but there hasn't been a single hard offer go out. We are all waiting ...still. HR is the hold up. They should be coming soon though. But they keep telling us that...but it should be by next week. I do agree that the managers at biogen are the worst. The whole company blows and I can't wait to do the same!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't want me to reconsider. I am in the northeast and I was told I got the job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know they have told us that got it but DONT turn in your notice till you get the fed ex package and wait until a week before your start date to do it just in case it gets delayed. Biogen doesn't need 2 weeks. We have 8 stupid partners that can cover anything. Really wait to give your notice. You can mentally check out once the fed ex offer comes and background check is completed. Than a week before the start if not delayed tell your tool RD to eat it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My loser, liar, worthless manager will find out the day before I leave

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That a boy!!! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Seriously don't screw yourself in case of a delay and give them as you said a day notice!! Nice to hear. What division are ya in? East west etc

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for outing yourself d to the bag. you are fired!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm so here at biogen it's big pharma and we now have like 30000000 reps in each division so that person saying they are in the east ...doesn't exactly even come close to narrowing it down. Can't wait to give notice....with an ear to ear smile!! F this place. Changed so bad in 4 years

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, who has received an offer. I received one but I don't think they are offering big bucks to go. During last year's expansion I heard stories of all these salary ranges being offered. Didn't seem like that to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so..i dont work for either company but i find it quite naive to celebrate jumping from Biogen to Sanofi...particularly with their dogshit MS portfolio.

I guess if you know you are a low performer at Biogen then it makes sense

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are selling Tecfidera why would you quit how bad can it be. Come sell Gilenya for a week you will be begging back. Let me know when you quit I would love to work for Biogen.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not going anywhere now that my asshole manager, CK has left the building.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good products over here but a lot of douchebag mgrs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those offers are looking pretty good now, huh?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its over drug was denied yesterday

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The self-ownage of you drug dealer tools is amazing! Keep up the good work!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Later on loser manager!