Otsuka- Breath Tek contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2013 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what is going on? Is the contract ending?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes it ends mid January

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you for real..or just speculating?? Where did you hear this??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I can assure you that it ends mid January as well as the other poster. I guess you can say it will "tek your breath away". Get it? lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

contract ends in 2014. You'll know by mid-year if it's gonna go longer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

The purpose of taking this was too look for another job anyway, and get paid to do it. It could go until 2099 and I would still be looking.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about rolling over? Still a possibility?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just move on.

Otsuka? Really? I mean, there are about 1,000 better sales jobs out there if you really take the time and look.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just interviewed. Got an offer.
    Can anyone be kind enough to give me the range?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed for what? They are laying off, not hiring.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know what they offered me sweetheart, but I think it might be out of range.
    Just trying to get a feel for where offers usually are.
    So sweet of you to respond. Thank you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are cleaning house? Out with the old... in with the new.
    There are many recruiters looking to fill positions here right now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of the "house cleaning" involves elimination of territories... Not people. They went from 8-7 regions. Many of the open territories are because people have left to pursue another opportunity, but it is likely there will be another territory reduction. This last one was fairly small.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious...
    Wh are the only positions available for Touchpoint not including any BT positions. I think they stopped hiring even though ten positions are suppose to be open for hire?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BT? Butt Time?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what they were trying to say was why are no positions listed on the Publicis site for Breath Tek reps when there are suppose to be several positions open?? I think is what they meant.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There looks to be a hiring freeze. They are in wait and see mode for the next couple of months. This division has been short of goal for two years now and despite the fact that the base salary is better than other contracts, the management on the Otsuka side has very little regard for the contract representative. This is actually an understatement. They treat representatives like SCABS and will use your territory and success to attribute it to direct ASMs. I would not recommend this contract nor the company Publicis to anyone who cares about maintaining a strong track record. Even the Publicis managers have ill regard for their ASMs; and their job is to lie and cover up deception and fraud on behalf of Otsuka. They have a sense of arrogance that projects that the ASMs are retarded while they think their intelligence is way beyond reproach and reality shows how fu**ing stupid they are.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I would like to be a but time representative. Isn't that what we do? We get paid to give physicians, providers, and upper management a little but time. That's all they really want:)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Publicis contract is expensive and the Publicis salesforce has not brought any additional value to the sales team; only additional expense. Granted its cheaper than hiring FTEs but the MDD is awash in red ink and in preparation for the loss of Abilify exclusivity, Otsuka needs to look closely at the ROI for the contract. Publicis needs to demonstrate their value or face contract termination. It's not a good position to be in.