DONE

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Synagis

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Details???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you don't know anything then.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its done. Will be reduced to a skeletal field force, then sold off as a unit. Its no longer a growing franchise. Let the old abbott have it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did 'management' do to avoid this? Brooke, Hitz, Elliott - where are you now??? Tell us what you did to keep this from happening. You're all pathetic examples of leaders!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fubar

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I resigned a short time ago. Too much risk here. I already have another job. The guidelines will kill Synagis.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think many of us are looking as Medimmune has failed to protect Synagis, us, and the babies. The lack of proactiveness in fixing the poor relationships with the AAP has finally come to bite us. There is no future for at least half of us and those that are remaining will be miserable.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would not surprise me if Az/Medi started to offer retention $ in selected areas to keep people from jumping ship too soon, or maybe soriot just sells the Syn franchise off. No matter what's happening higher up, morale in the trenches is starting to dive.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just collecting paychecks at this point. Synagis sales will drop 80% this season! just wait nd see!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Payers starting to drop. I'd hope for kids and parents , and for CM et al, that there is not an increase in rsv related hospitalizations. Good lord, what a gamble.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck all. There is life after Medi, trust me. I am glad I did not wait around for this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really bad out there right now. This is a dead drug walking...... so sad.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be objective: they've made huge gamble with such deep revisions. It'll be painful for all in short term. The real impact, pro or con, will be seen during the season.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've already seen some of that real impact in offices. The other real impact will be after dosing season and prebook ends. everyone at ABM level and above has to know already that most ID field reps will be out of jobs in Spring 2015. Sure, we play dumb and naive and enthusiastic about the future on ride-alongs, but we're not stupid- this is no longer a growth biz. It's going in reverse.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Respigam sales are skyrocketing - asked hospital pharmacist - he said the risks/problems around volume are trival compared to the overall benefit of fewer all cause ICU admits. From his perspective Synagis only prevents RSV related ICU admits (a small percentage of admits) while Respigam reduces "all cause' - claims they have reduced admits 36% since they dropped Synagis.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy enough to have some merit, but doubtful a Hosp dropped Syn.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really crazy......Respigam was discontinued several years ago.