why are there so many positions available???

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on? I'm thinking of applying and want to start this out with my eyes wide open.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All new management, need I say more?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the new management so bad that I shouldn't apply

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who don't you read some of the other threads on this site. That should give you some insight.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old management not so great either. Micromanagent, pressure, comparing teammates to the favorites, telling people they are not meant to be in sales and should start looking for another job: That's why there are so many openings. Fear of unemployment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Normal professionals do not count positions available, they look for careers and opportunities that fit their needs. So please spare us the BS, why are you counting openings? Why the urgency to know the details of any possible expansion? no corny BS replies

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is really tough to work for. Lots of people left and/or were terminated recently. Nothing new, we have always had a high turnover.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prior poster was incorrect - one termination recently but high turnover only in the past 18 months.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only people who count open positions and then run to CP for a clue as to what might be going on with our sales force are either: A) product managers and marketing geeks working for competition looking to find out if their might be a competitors sales force expansion in the works; or B) "consultant" type paid for by competition to monitor our sales force size, and monitor our messaging, targeting bonus structure etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or simply someone job hunting curious if these are expansion territories or vacant due to termination, resignation or promotion. It's not always a conspiracy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. I am hiring a Russian Hacker to tell me who the conspiracy theorist is! Maybe if I out him, he will stop his psychotic rants.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please, there is no conspiracy BS going on. Simply people who have worked with creeps that acted like they were above this shit, but sadly, so wrong. This Shit happens. People can be extreme users.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try. If true, and qualified then go on and dial one of us up on linked in and ask.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the culture getting better or worse in the last year. Considering a move...not sure after CP sifting.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in a word...worse

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depends on the division

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IVIG....bonus expectation seems all over the place depending on who you ask..hmmm.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High turnover in past 18 months: that's when the hospital sales force was created. The managers are nice as far as people go, but treat you like crap when they work in the field with you. Always telling everyone they aren't good enough and need to consider other careers. Tons of fires to put out. Constant reports on data and numbers and why aren't you selling more. It is like selling used cars. The people still there since hospital sales force was formed are interviewing like crazy to get out/they just haven't been offered anything decent yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill will accelerate the turnover. Head count to him is the only controllable expense. Wait and see what happens with zero back fills.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sure, because you are on the outside trolling in. Expect to drop a line like this and have one of us spell out the bonus structure publicly on CP for you. doubt it. Those of us that work here, know exactly where to go and who to ask.