Gone gone gone

Discussion in 'Luitpold Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another exodus. People leaving for better paying jobs with better perks and benefits. More to come before year's end.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many good people leaving. Wake up!! Grossly underpaying there reps!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so HG and JB can eat more.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More opportunity to upgrade the sales force at lower pay. Win-Win!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right..... Upgrade. Crappy reps with little experience and no relationships leave for Better jobs that pay more. great reps with hospital plus buy and bill experience will swarm to AR for less bennies and less money. That's the ticket. Yep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, you do you think you are fooling Jackie. You have no idea on how to run a company. You laugh every two weeks when you get your pay because you really are not a smart individual and you know you are pulling the wool over MJ's eyes. Notice I didn't use the term Lady, because you are not. You try to dress like you are in your 20's and trust me, you are not. You promote people that will say YES to you and get rid of one's that actually have the sense to stick up to you.
    TSH TSH, what a shame, KISS that 205 good bye. With the new reps you are getting in and the people now in charge, PLEASE.
    GOOD LUCK, you will all need it. The insane are running the asylum and it is only a matter of time before the division is gone. Oh, and don't think it won't happen, Jackie has done it before and will again.
    I am glad I am on my last steps of a 3 step interview. Can't wait to say GOODBYE!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anymore people leaving the company for greener pastures?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YEP, there are a few of us talking and are getting ready for more interviews. Are you kidding me? Florida's region saw the SUNLIGHT, big time. They got out of dodge. Lots to follow. Jackie should be happy. Her favorite holiday is coming up, HALLOWEEN. On Halloween she can fly around on her broom and no one will question her.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened in Florida??? Three territories open? Plus two others in the East region? What's the deal....is it Linda that has them leaving or is it Matt or does it go higher?
    If I were to speculate, I would say that it has something to do with the bonus plan. That's fine to reward the "high achievers" but you are giving them way more credit for simply being in the right territory than actually doing anything the rest of us are not. When you are paying a bonus of less than half a percent of each vial sold and then making the minimum so high for most of the reps, guess what: motivation gone. Why should I go out and try to hit the insane number you have given me when all I'm going to get in the end is less than the safety net that the new reps get.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Florida and others left mostly due to poor base salary. Reps with their experience are making 25-35 thousand more....easily. The bonus system is f'd up. For a few quarters you had people bringing almost nothing making great money due to low quotas. Then they switched it so only the people bringing high volume could make $. The answer is somewhere in between. Reward growth and volume. MJ needs to stop using Luitpold like her private bank account and pay reps industry standard for account management positions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are underpaid because that's what you're worth. You don't even know the difference in the use of "their" and "there".

Sincerely,
    Upper Management

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told by HR that the bonus was 30K but don't expect to make that the first year?? Huh? And no medical for 60 days. I make money for my employer, I think they should cover medical from the start.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it used to be 45k before the expansion. It's no wonder the experienced reps are bailing, they took a 15k pay cut.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And another one left 10/31. Not finished yet. Other top performers are getting ready to exit. Know if at least 2 more that will be gone by end of year.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see...low base pay, shrinking bonus, no medical for two months, micromanagement and frequent field rides. Why would anyone want to to pick this company over anything else they are offered?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like at least 3-5 more by end of year. How much longer will you wait?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And another one bites the dust......

My money is on 4 more before end if year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know that we would all like to think that the HO cares that all these senior reps are leaving worries them in some way but I don't think they care. In fact, I betting that they are happy to see the old guard go that used to get rewarded for effort and now are being paid much less. The new people don't know any better and for some of them the money is just fine and perhaps even a step up.
    I also don't think they care if anyone leaves because they make no effort to counter-offer or make AR a place where people want to stay. There is always someone to take your place. They may lose a little business but that's the way it is...don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. You leave and they get a hundred resumes to fill your position.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even the new people are leaving look at the number of reps that were hired in the last expansion that have left. All but 2 of the southeast team left. Fact is this is an account management and institutional sales position. This is a multiple faceted sell that requires at the very least institutional sales experience to be successful. People with the experience to manage these accounts and grow sales will use this as filler until they get the next real job. People without the experience will either burnout or just get enough time under their belts to put buy and bill on their résumé and jump ship for more$

HO can do what they want. They don't understand that this is not prescription driven primary care. Therefore they will continue to low ball the salary and will continue to have the high turnover. The consultant did them a huge dis-service by recommending such a low salary without the opportunity to make a high bonus for most quarters. Fortunately the companies looking for exactly this type of experience and are paying industry standard- $25-35,000 more than most are making here. How much does turnover really cost? Hiring, training, etc? How many accounts were in the process of being closed were left to flounder because that rep left?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every rep that left is making a minimum of $20,000 more in base with an obtainable approx 35-40k bonus. Better benefits and no roomies at meetings also. Remember when we used to mak low base but pulled in great bonuses putting most at $140k to $150k per year? Why is MJ surprised people are leaving?