Stop thinking about yourself !

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 3:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently frustrated that our bonus was being delayed and increasingly harder to reach. I was worried about my kids and money for the holidays. I was dreaming of a company that gave me stock options, promoted from within, offered a pension plan. But then I remembered if I work as hard as I can, give 110%, I can make a difference!

I tell my kids one day that I helped a Indian family worth just a few hundred million dollars build a net worth over 3 billion dollars. Together we can do it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you so selfish? At least you have a job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so right , I'm so grateful that in this crazy journey called life I'm able to dedicate my life to selling overpriced branded generics , playing a role in crippling a challenged health care system and helping a little Indian girl gain approval from her daddy by growing their net worth to over a billion dollars. Maybe if we're lucky we can learn the roles or the Indian caste system, that would be a great perk for our children

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well someone needs a new job. maybe you'll get lucky and she'll shut the whole place down idiot. that little girl is the one who runs the show that pays your meals for your family FOOL.
    if you had stuck around maybe you could learn a thing or two about this business. hopefully you won't! The week fall out every day here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And so it does , we applaud a $1billion revenue, what is missing. Don't you deserve a piece of the pie. 1 hundred reps getting 100 getting a 1million, that's $100 million , what a impact that would have on the lives and families who built this company, you'll get your billion next year but have a group who have server your goals and are building lives.
    When you sit with. Your multiple homes and stacks of cash , where is the pat of you the giver that wants the ones that have built your dream to celebrate live , I would want settle,with 900 million knowing that I changed the lives of those whop built me a real companyWe can't take it with us generosity hurts but it builds great people,,,,,gates ,warren buffet, be the leader who. Shares the wealth
    In the end your can be great. A person the saw the short cycle of generics and paid the salesman who blood sweet and tears created this company,you have a chance to be important, make change , make this great time you developed,into a our thing

Money can' buy loyality. There are great minds here,,pay them like,a brother and u will,have a family,for,life..".""......".......
    You will. Never have to man age people it you treat as your own .its just life , you have,all,that,money and life can ring you. No it's time to share the wealth and give with love.
    Youu legacy can me everyone I'm out lupin family will be set for life,
    You have been the prodigy ,no it's time to be patriarch now its time to be the patriarch.
    How many lived have I impacted how can I net je new age CEO who changes the game.....that's leadership