So what did you do with the blocks?

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After giving nearly two years to this company, we get 2blocks? Really?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to have them bronzed since they are so valuable. Can you imagine how much thought went into deciding the meaning of the letters on them? Much less the outrageous costs for them plus the plastic box & shredded paper.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to have them bronzed. They are so valuable- imagine how much deep thought went into deciding the letters to use & the meaning of each. Not to mention the cost of the wood, the beautiful plastic box and the shredded paper. No wonder there's no money to provide promo material when you order it. Still waiting on stuff ordered in August & September.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we are supposed to keep them and add some more blocks next year! Just do what we are supposed to.:)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kindling wood mixed with my stock certificates and letter about stock, and my picture with Joe from launch...makes for a mighty good fire.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think that there's going to be a " next year"? And if there is, I'd hope there would be more than another block or two. Maybe even something called "MONEY"!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think we will see 15$ stock again?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you mean .15

Then yes, we will see that!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only real question is which is the biggest stooge?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine the poor mook who sat in a sweat shop China churning out these blocks day after day.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unnecessary slur.

Stick to jabbing le incompetants of this shit hole

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry, les

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSKer here. You guys still have jobs?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct me if I'm wrong-I do believe GSK made some "You're no longer needed" moves in the last few weeks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, fair enough. I will stick to jabbing the "incompetants" of this shit hole. I guess that makes you the mook! My apologies to the guy in China.