Upstate NY Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2014 at 5:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor is that upstate NY DBM is attempting to pick off the team, piece by piece. Makes sense as she has a rep for taking people down.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your point is????? Get used to it. If she isn't riding someone then they may think she's useless.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her head is so far up Dave's a$$
    Less is expected of her if she has a lot of new-hire training to do!
    She should be sent into the Training Department and get out of the field!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Training Dept use to BOPA's NJ field buddies who weren't that great at sales or training but were buds with BOPA.

don't know about now. perhaps she needs to go there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's bad news! Heard she got a few partners fired and thinks way too much of herself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are two in new england like that also

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Florida. And California And...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to be the DCS bringing down the RBD and DBMS soon. Hard to advance without an available spot. No one is too good to get pulled down now. It's called surveillance

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upstate NY DBM is a sneaky witch. Nice and smiley to your face and then a cold, calculated backstabber behind your back! She's been taking people down since her first year. ESPO wasn't happy with the way krja did things, always on her back and never happy. She was smart and jumped to another division. ESPO replaced her and must have instructed her to start taking down the old team. Hard to watch. I really liked some of those former reps.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call compliance on her. That's how its done...and anonymous too!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the red headed rep in downstate Ill is good at getting rid of her teammates also.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She she behaves like espo , a little sneaky but acts like its all straight up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking from experience of having worked with this supposed 'hunter of witches', it is obvious that you are the type that deserves to be hunted if you are on cafepharma spreading rumors. I cant think of a single person that would appreciate working with someone who chooses to voice their opinion on the perez hilton website of the pharma industry. Bravo to you. She is very generous and well liked for reasons that most people see just by meeting her.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now this post is ironic and funny, for four or five different reasons... Please tell us what is rumor or not. And, please do it right here on Cafepharma.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, but I still work here. Been observing this $#IT for about 4 years now from a nearby district. Took down a good friend of mine. I'm holding my ground! And, thanks for the compliment. I'll take it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this LAGW we're talking about here? Noooo good. She'll lead you to believe she is (served a lot of nachos to an ER doc on her way to success) but you better watch out. She'll get you like she has others. Including her own former partner, what's the count up to now, 3-4?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of thiose useless fucks deserved to get fired a long time ago. Glad you were one of them Porky!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this person? From Orange County?