PEG

Discussion in 'Halozyme Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 22, 2014 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What bad news. Wonder when HT will announce PEG is dying too. So now we continue down the road of bad news for even our most promising compound. Now ansnalyst coming in to parcel us up to sell ? How could we have screwed it up so badly? It's terribke

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like how we are dancing around diabetes news. Ship has sunk. Only is rats remaining. Someone turn off the lights. It's had to believe that we were one on a path to multiple approvals. I'm glad I've got some opportunities elsewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corporate raiders upon us! Who gets sold for what?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry you guys aren't happy here, but I like it. If you do work for our company, all this "sky is falling" stuff is weird. Guess what we just signed a deal with JNJ and Hyqvia and Herceptin SC continue to grow. Yes diabetes was a setback but a smaller part of what we do, and I wouldn't completely write it off just yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please. Do you honestly know how disastrous diabetes debacle is/was? We will never recover. Best thing is for them to sell asap

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PEG me please.