The grass is greener

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 6, 2014 at 12:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all! So it has been a year since the layoffs. I had many friends who were let go. I stuck it out a while but finally left after the 1st quarter. I just got my first bonus and it was significantly higher than Galderma.. Not to mention base a lot higher. Best part... I don't have to deal with the ultimate Texas frat party. I am so glad I'm out of there. Given, I liked a few of the big dogs, but I can tell you the grass is greener! Good luck yall

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting laid off was the best thing that every happened to me. I went to a company that actually treats women with respect and does not have the old boys club. So nice to have opportunities for advancement that would never exist at Galderma. They always prided themselves on their low turnover, benefits and pipeline. In the last year, many were let go and many realized that the future isn't very bright there and left for companies with portfolios that do not include recycling drugs from 10 years ago. I have a position with better compensation and very similar benefits. For those contemplating leaving, get your resume together! The future is much brighter else where and other growing companies are very interested in hiring people from Galderma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true,

Some of the higher ups in the past had been good folks but FF and others ran the better ones out. Then his (FF's) empire went crumbling down and now the new President is trying to rebuild. The key problem is that what was once a very good culture is now long gone. The great news is that the above post is correct. The better news for people looking to leave is that all you have to do is Network with some of the former Galderma people and they are more than happy to help you out. 2015 will be much better for all, just not for the people who are still hanging on or hoping things get better at Galderma. They wont. No pipeline no Rx investment therefore limited opportunities for people in Rx sales past the next two years. As for Aesthetics the numbers, goals and expectations will start getting crazier and crazier. They have only a couple of years to payback our shareholder for their 1.4 billion investment in a bunch of older and 2nd rate products to Allergans. Good luck all. Time to get on with your life or you will be holding the bag in 12- 24 months at this place at least in the US.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clobex reps are gone by year end. The question is where to interview now to be prepared.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aesthetic reps will be gone too when they realize they're making 1-5% commission.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap!! That sucks big dongs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honey, most of the pharma companies are majority chicks at this point, with the guys being kicked to the curb while these gals hire, promote, and watch out for their friends. So just shut up and sit the hell down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's so all the male execs can take turns spelunking in your skankholes, nightly hat tricks with gold diggers without that young competition.