Why are so many people viewing ??

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the smallest company on Cafepharma. Every post has more views than BIG pharma company sites. What are you people that actually work here afraid of posting? Obviously you are looking for something, anything? Or do you feel like I do? On death row or waiting for an appeal?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely death row.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE WANT TO GO TO COLORADO FOR THE DM LOVE BABY!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the midget mark still with this company? He is a joke

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am only viewing because I saw other people viewing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's only a "2" on the pain scale…Just continue to believe them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the same reason people stop and look at car wrecks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOMETHING has to happen very very soon. The stock is so low, the cash position is weak.....rx's SUCK. Just saying.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Apocalypse is coming.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without any sales overhead and an orphan drug in a low risk phase three trial, this company would be trading in the 3-6 range. Zohydro is a real drag, which is funny since another doubling in fx and they are near EBITDA break even. This is why we have so many clearly financial types commenting. they know this is not a difficult target, once AD is in place in q1...shorting a 1 dollar biotech is never a smart move unless you are a commercial competitor...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orphan drug? Lol.

Do you know how many options there are with broad spectrum indications for pediatric epilepsy management? Monotherapy in extreme cases like Dravet doesn't occur. So, with all the broad spectrum options now generic how do you think payers will manage Brabafen? A novel low dose reformulation of fenfluramine.

And Zogenix paid what 10M up front and printed another 10M of stock? Stop giggling.
    Another slick Branded drug in a highly concentrated generic space.

Umm. Are we sticking with this MM 'team' - or will the failures be placed onto the sales team for not having avenues of reimbursement?

Does senior management know Epilepsy as well as they knew Pain?

These are just the basic questions. Will someone please ask these on our next conference call?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't YOU ask those questions on the next call you gutless fuck?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit swearing on your replies Symanski...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ill swear all I want and if you dont like it Ill raise your goal another 40

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make it a even 100 you pussycat. $20M in the bank and another $20M loan - that's all we got? You won't make payroll by June anyway tough guy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only part of your post I agreed with

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fenfluramine and phentermine combinations were banned worldwide for causing cardiac valve defects. FDA will want evidence that this fatal side effect will not arise in treatment of Dravet syndrome, won't be cheap. Reliance on unidentified third party suppliers a big worry. Brabant sale driven by cold feet investors, not good science. Massive royalty to Universities will dilute earnings.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Stevie C., but now explain how an exponential decrease in Fen. Dose doesn't meet the risk reward test for a disease that is so devastating that kids have a hard time surviving the Flu., forget about the effect on cognitive ability...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'd be shocked if this dog, umm I mean Orphan Drug, sees the light of day.

can you say generic leviteracetam?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Generic leviteracetam.