IBS delayed again....

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never good when the FDA pushes back the PDUFA date. Plus the data on X550 in IBS is sketchy at best. 10% better than placebo. Informed Dr.'s (just think of the many Dr.'s that are using this now without knowing the data) will have to consider cost/benefit ratio as managed care gets tougher.

If this doesn't go through mass layoffs next year- goodbye to all of DDSF and probably 1/2 of the specialty salesforce. Better start a prayer chain....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sterne Agee analyst Shibani Malhotra added that despite the delay, the approval does seem likely.
    "Salix confirmed our expectation that the delay is strictly procedural and was driven by the sheer size of the data set Salix submitted in its application and management remains confident in its application," she wrote in a research note Tuesday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit being a drama queen and go sell yourself instead bitches.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It stinks- but it's not the doom and gloom that you predict. It's just another delay....
    And doctors don't consider cost/benefit ratio - managed care does....You say the data is iffy at best? You must be a competitor... The docs already know how well it works - they just want better coverage when they use it for IBS...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The data isn't that good. Unless you think 40% efficacy with X550 vs. 30% in placebo is good. But you are right Dr.'s wont care about cost or the data- they just care about results (or perceived results)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up douchebag

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctor's don't care about data, they only care about free lunch. Don't dare bring salad though because the bigger nurse girls don't like that.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salix is going no where. Xifaxan being approved or not approved isn't going to save salix from it's inventory woes. Also lowering what we sell to the wholesalers isn't going to the lower the inventory when no one is taking anything from the wholesaler. Carolyn and the board will be voted out in June

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Giazo alone makes trillions of billions bitches!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't keep up on news or stock price do you? Investors were obviously pleased with the recent news on the condensed time to reduce inventory. And never was it said that product wasn't being moved from wholesalers. Your right a new indication won't save Salix from inventory issues- it doesn't have to. It's already being corrected. Go to another company board ( or your own) with your inaccuracies. Or at least be a little bit more knowledgeable or believable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess HR and Carolyn's lap dogs have recovered from their Nov 6th concussion. However they still seem to be suffering from delusions. The audit is not even close to done, our stock price is still a shadow of what it used to be, and the supposed money maker IBS approval is delayed. I wouldn't get my hopes up on some press release propaganda from Carolyn. Obviously all her other releases last year prior to Nov 6 never came to fruition so I will believe it when I see it. Our stock won't go much higher because after the 3rd quarter wall st doesn't trust our leadership.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You loser. You are obviously so much smarter than the professional money managers that have poured 100's of millions of $'s back into the stock since its 'inventory crash' back in November.

The Internet is perfect for someone of your ilk.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA delays everything now a days. Understaffed and back logged. Lantus, lovenox and levemir to name a few were all pushed back. Take your ass clown education of pharma back to innovex

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best post of the day lol money managers putting 100 of millions into our stock. Please I wish this was true our stock would be over $200 a share maybe $300. Another internet expert here calling out another. Trolls fighting trolls

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Paulson has really gotten involved its great news for Salix shareholders. It would prevent financial disasters such as the convertible bonds that issued 16 million shares.

The inventory issue is temporary and the damage will get undone. But the convertible bond damage is permanent. When the company is sold, those shares will have to be bought too. For example, a $180 sale price with the convertibles would have looked like a $225 sale price without them.

The CEO looks like a great saleswoman because she has built a salesforce that is "second to none" as she put it in her press release. But the CFO looks like an illiterate man impersonating someone else. Somebody needs to check if Adam Derbyshire really has an MBA or his resume was bogus like the inventory.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are people focusing on the 10% difference between placebo and Xifaxan? From what I read, the 10% difference is only if you take all three parameters. Don't 72% of IBS-D patients see some benefit from Xifaxan?

I don't have that data or press release in front of me right now, but that is what I remember. 72% see at least some kind of benefit.