Exact Sciences Cologuard

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone confirm how things are going for this contract? Seems like a really good up and coming company.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was also wondering what the deal was with Exact after the fact also but the chatter on here is nowhere to be found strange ! I interviewed but ended up at a non CSO job after going through the process with Quintiles. The comp for this contract was base 70k and 15K yr 1 bonus which was lower than I thought they would pay but it is CSO. Maybe the comp has changed ? I think this has potential but it's a 2yr contract (yes there is rollover for some but when ?) and you have to think EXAS wants to put as much $ in their pocket as possible. Hence in terms of being generous with reps I don't see EXAS doing that till at least a yr plus out from now but maybe I'm off on that who knows. They need Cologuard to bring in significant $ first and foremost.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For reps who are on this contract, I would keep interviewing. Sounds very promising but until they commit, i.e., rollover as Exact employees with stake in overall success like stock options, there is no trust/loyalty on both sides.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Turned this down primary care reps are more than a dime a dozen and that's all this is primary care.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales management at this company is soooo delusional... their whole selling point to providers is to give the patient a choice? Really? Good luck with that. Stay away from these people!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I sell Cologuard. You don't sound like you work with us. My #s defy your silly agenda filled post.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are reps averaging per quarter in commission? Are all Quintiles reps being rolled over?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next to zero reps from any diagnostic company that took these jobs. Everybody from Quintiles is Pharma. Even most of the Exact direct hires did not come from Diagnostics.If this was going to be so great the majority of the sales force/Management would have come to this from all the major diagnostic companies like Quest ect. They are scarce at best.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the base the same for Quintiles reps and direct hires? I was told 70-75k

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does the chopping start it's now Feb ? Anyone have the latest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring 40 new reps, no 'chopping'. Above poster, no sheet, they didn't want diagnostic reps!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

70k base/100K @ plan period no car. Honestly this is ok but you can find better .
    Remember it's just a stool test nothing more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL they are not paying even for direct hires .Just saw positions posted from a recruiter for direct hire jobs for Exact Sciences and it's a 70k base @ plan 100k .You can find a specialty job at Inventiv or a direct hire with bases in the 80's and cars.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exact Sciences just chopped the majority of sales force with no explanation.

The sales management in inept, no one knows what they are doing, and there is little to no communication.

I am one of the lucky ones who survived the mass firing, but I am looking for a new job asap.

Investors are getting the wool pulled over their eyes.

There are thousands of orders they have lost track of, since everything in order tracking is manual, and I have witnessed results with private health information being sent to the wrong offices. Their compliance is significantly lacking and orders sit for months and months with nothing being done.

It falls back on the clinic staff to do the work. Before the office used to make money for each FIT test, now they making nothing, and have more work to administer the test orders.

This is a bogus test. The last two versions of the same test produced worthless results, and now after adding a FIT test and some stabilizer they got lucky and got the results above 90%.

We are only talking about a difference of 2 patients in a 12,000 patient trial. If they had missed just one less patient, the product would have been a bust (for the 3rd time). And remember the test design relies upon a colonoscopy that could be doctored.

This test has pulled the eyes over on the FDA and CMS and will lead patients into a false sense of security.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps were cut?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps did they lay off?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could have told you there would be issues with this hope you find another job asap. The job market is improving advice check out indeed,medreps ect. Inventiv has hiring going on now for jobs in specialty areas.
    I looked into this and saw NOBODY from any major diagnostics company like Quest ect that came on board that fact alone was a red flag. EXAS has a plan to raise awareness but if that fails and the masses are like so what it's not going to take off.
    As someone who worked in diagnostics the logistics for testing are massive unless you're set up with EMR companies ect you're asking for alot of issues.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re the investors all they do is pump this company up so if anything is questioned as not positive they will just say you have no idea what you're talking about Exact Sciences is great ect ect and they are the second coming of jesus christ. Google EXAS message yahoo board it's all there maybe you already have.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more! I'm most concerned about the fact they cut some of the highest performing reps, while hanging on to those providing no financial benefit to the company. Selection based solely on who Managers "liked" within first four months. When a company runs more like a clubhouse than a business, it's not in the best interest for investors nor employees. What a poor financial and cultural decision.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fantastic sounds like they are on the road to not being this great company the pumpers on the investment side are making them out to be. The reality is the INVESTMENT PUMPERS have ZERO CLUE as to what you are saying. Read Seeking alpha ect the CEO can do no wrong. Most of these managers came from bs pharma companies I've never even heard of. EXAS yahoo message board let them know it's all blowing sunshine 24/7 let them know about this http://finance.yahoo.com/mb/EXAS/