The worst person at HQ in US

Discussion in 'Archimedes Pharma' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2014 at 9:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bucky, but he is gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is gone? Bucky?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

female! take a guess?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is gone - no US HQ

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh. By far. When he was there. Perelman wins the prize.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who do you think was the worst female at HQ in the US?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same answer. Perelman.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The HR director for sure.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is one of the nastiest most vindictive people I have ever dealt with.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who, Cindy?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been monitoring this site for a month waiting for some final, explosive bombshell that would place the final nail in the coffin that is Archimedes. What pleasure I had when I saw a new post, and it's a question! How disappointing.

When is Bucky going to get axed? Is Archimedes doing anything in Europe?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about worst, but it know the brunette in marketing really knows how to make a pole! You know the one.... She's got the most gorgeous mouth in the industry!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in Europe. Field force cut down to the bone, best guys gone. Teetering in the brink of going to our equivalent of Publicis. All spend cut back. Just some nurses and a few reps. Amazed it lasted this long, wonder how bad it will be to have it on your resume....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CMA clears takeover of Archimedes Pharma

The £230m acquisition of a Reading-headquartered business which is developing treatments for cancer pain has been cleared by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).

Archimedes Pharma was bought by ProStrakan, a subsidiary of global pharmaceutical company Kyowa Hakko Kirin (KHK), in July.

The group, which has a development facility in Nottingham, provides novel and advanced treatments within the therapeutic areas of pain, oncology and critical care.

Its largest product is PecFent, a fentanyl nasal spray used in the management of breakthrough cancer pain in patients who are already receiving maintenance opioid therapy for chronic cancer pain.

Archimedes recorded revenue of £41m in 2013, a 33 per cent increase from the previous year.

The CMA, which said in September it would investigate the deal, has decided a relevant merger situation, under the provisions of the Enterprise Act 2002, has not been created.

Dr Tom Stratford, chief executive of ProStrakan, previously said that the acquisition of Archimedes represents "a rare opportunity to enhance the scale of our successful European operations by adding a strong portfolio of high value medicines as well as further strengthening our teams in major European markets".

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good bye bucky. is he still there?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So tell me Archimedes, what is the Principal?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the rare opportunity working out?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got Bucky the Pirate? Now that is an opportunity.