Nexium rep vs. Zegerid rep

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Feb 22, 2007 at 4:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that right, "doctor"? And tell me, how many new drugs do the generic companies develop? Where do you think the money comes from to create a drug so that some generic company can knock it off in a few years? The money tree?

I think acupuncture, herbal therapy and chiropractors "work fine" too and they don't charge $120 for an office visit that lasts 10 minutes. Clearly you must not charge patients anything, or at most just enough to break even right? So, tell me, who else is in it for the profit?

And the level of ignorance by most PCPs on new drugs is staggering. Judging by your comments, you're probably more ignorant than most. Dumbass.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you guys are arguing over who has the better PPI is laughable. Might as well be selling Alka Seltzer....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you're resurrecting a defunct thread with an idiotic reply 3 months after the last post is beyond laughable ... it's pathetic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks reps. I was just looking for a good medication for my problem and realized I won't try either of these now, thank you. There's no way I will allow my money to go to your jobs when all you do is sit there and argue. If I wanted to hear that I would ask my 3 children to argue for me. I think I'll let my doctors read this.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey biatch...go check out every other company board on this site...btw, go get a job and get those kids off your teets.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just reminiscing over old Santarus threads. Yeah, I miss Santarus.

Let me tell you where the Nexium rep who started this thread is...probably got laid off as most AZ reps did not to long after this arrogant thread. Struggled for a long while trying to find another job. Who knows what they are doing now.

The Zegerid rep? I'll bet he stuck it out for a few years more and got the big payday like me. It was life changing. I thank God every day.

Just remember.....the exaulted will be humbled, and the humble shall be exalted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Santarus rep reminiscing over an 8 year old Cafe Pharma post is the most pathetic thing I've seen in recent memory. Hope you can find something to fill the void in your sorry life.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are the pathetic person. I come here as well. What a great 8 years I enjoyed at Santarus. There is nothing out there like it now. I was lucky and bought shares as well and walked away at the buyout with more than I ever dreamed I would have or deserve and I am thankful every day.

So yes I come here and relive the fun memories too.