Holy Sh!t

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on with this stock? Almost below 1$! Is the team about to get canned?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sales team gone after board meeting in March

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have come to the conclusion that I need to find work elsewhere. I keep hearing these rumors and I cannot be one of the casualties.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think some people will do well when the layoffs are announced. I do. Some who are trouble makers or not up to the quality of manager level performance, will not. We will see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZERO sales and issues with New Hanover spell trouble. If the author of our study cannot buy Surfaxin who will?

My customers ask me who is using Surfaxin, and I have no idea what to tell them!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the management that needs to go! How have they kept Miller on for this long??? He is making all of the decisions and NO ONE is checking him. No one. It's inexpicable. How can the board keep allowing this? It is amazing to think about how strong Surfaxin (yes Surfaxin) could be with a real leader. He's been allowed to run this company into the ground for years. I am thankful to have been here for so long, but hate that MY future is in his hands. This experiment has gone on long enough. New leadership and field management has got to happen. Need strong sales and Msl leaders too. It may happen under a new company. To bad. This could have worked.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work here. Is the company still stuck on customers paying a premium for product? Just curious.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left but a friend still there said the company lowered price but zero sales in 2015.