State of Vivus pt 2

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets hear it from the sales force! What is working or not working. Huge turnover and lots of unhappy people. Can home office just come clean and talk about the buyout or keep stringing along the good folks who go out and push this pill . Where is Chris T leading? What's the truth on hiring because same positions have been listed for months. Pdi no response or help complete BS of contract company. How many PDI managers are covering sales force. Co-pay card disaster that will affect January !!! The biggest sales opportunity of the year while most offices will be sitting on out of date copay cards. How does a company who charges a huge price for cash pay screw up the only marketing tool we have ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buyout from who?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We Gone

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so frustrated with the lack of 2015 savings vouchers/cards. SMH. What in the hell is going on? Y'know the pharmacists are gonna make trouble with the 2014 cards showing up in 2015.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where you going?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new job. it has stability. no mo about we gots da molecules. mr McRib is out. go buy a 20 piece for a five spot and f&ck wit me...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, out with the weak reps.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree PDI has best in class with reps. bwhahahahaha