DBLs

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2014 at 8:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dbl is a douche bag leader
    a dbml is a douche bag male leader
    and even worse is a dbfl which
    i imagine you can sort out by now

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure, but I think this qualifies as a haiku.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jon Coktoasten still a DBL? One of the craziest guys I have ever known! Serious replies only!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer, thanks Mike!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember Jon when he worked at Pfizer. Great guy indeed. And you're right. He is crazy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about Jon Coktoasten? That crazy sonuvabitch. He's a rule breaker.

I remember one of those Pfizer meetings in the mid 90's when they said we had to pick either chicken or beef as an entree at the lunch buffet. Not only did Jon get chicken AND beef, but that crazy sonuvagun got 2 desserts and took 3 bottled waters back to his room.

Two words: party animal

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard about that. That is Jon for sure!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that not many Sunovion managers were brought over?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the DBL offers go out yet?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

today

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try d-bag. Offers have not gone out yet. Hope that helps!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That did help. Thank you very much kind sir!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is he DBL for oregon, Washington and alaska?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think its a woman named Sarah Palin

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, just read the threads down the side of this company board...hungry little dirt bags posting leading questions over and over...not our problem they have reports that they have to fill out on us, and our companies role as part of their competitive landscape report. Hungry for info, brazen as hell, completely unqualified to make claims to the competitor that hired them claiming falsely that they have any ethical access to inside information, and over all cheap as hell because they wan to take advantage of public forum and rip information off here for free. They basically repackage it and sell it. Enough is Enough! We can smell the garbage pickers!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may want to get in line for the new drug. Your paranoia sounds serious.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's all you got huh? Name calling with Paranoia and meds your go to when you're exposed and need to hide? Worked in that industry. All of those claims are dead on facts. Denial is hideously ugly

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you picked on as a child? Shorter than most? Overweight?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude, have a little problem when a person wants to shed a little light? So you feel it's fine for the Pharma CI scammers to continue to operate completely under the radar? You okay with them selling themselves on having inside access and being able to identify "inside information on pharma competitive companies" to sell this to competitors? You okay with them describing "mining social media" as one of their CI tools on their own web sites, only to keep acting as if this "mining" or "trolling" never happens? Then you must be Okay with them claiming to be anything they feel like so they can disarm others then connive and grab what they are desperate to know? Guess using misleading research claims and multiple follow up- high pressure calls using different approaches and names is okay? Reaching out with different names, like a middle name, a maiden name and even setting up phony on-line web sites for fake companies and setting up fake professional networking accounts, and fake e-mail addresses must all be okay with you too then? Seems a solid question would be why are you so offended if some may feel its high time to turn the tables back on them? The way I read all of this is, why can't those that are aware shed a little light on the matter for the rest of us. No harm in being aware of some of the other slimy tactics that the CI "consultants " use. Seems only fair.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and they suck. The one in Florida is a treat. Just wait.