Layoffs

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you for real? "Getting better"... I wanna get some of whatever you're smoking... I bet you also believe in getting your retention bonus in 2016...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you were any where near remotely internal. you would not be looking to confirm with an another anonymous poster on CP. Your luck has friggin' run out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genius, divestiture of oncology early stage pipeline is old news. Get out from under the rock! The question as to their commitment or ability to comarket or purchase late stage therapies is the question.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't you see that PR is a closer. He was brought in to close up shop. 4 msl's gone in the last couple of weeks. In house is sitting around doing nothing due to lack of funding. We all need to get out ASAP. That retention bonus is never happening. If a remotely decent offer comes thru we all should just take it. Just wish there was something open in my market

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you pulled down your pants you might see better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW am I glad that I didn't take this position........................Oh YES am I glad that I found a better company and wont have to worry about lay-offs, I am so sorry for the people who have to start looking for a job.............................

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB