How long before the next round of layoffs?

Discussion in 'Teva Women's Health' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incompetent reps/mgrs etc.. Everyone screwing everyone. I left 2 years ago and have to come back to CP for my guilty pleasure every month. You people are hysterical! No other industry comes close to this dysfunction. Sad but so like a train wreck. Can't help but watch it! And to think you are all so stupid to not realize with a little bit of effort you can make 2-3 times that much outside of the industry

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you can not make 2-3 times outside the industry with a little bit of effort. Not today.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it that nobody ever thinks they can make six figures outside of pharma? WTH do you think your neighbors do for a living?

I swear this industry just breeds narcissists!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The comment was that you can make 2-3 times as much outside of pharma which is total bullshit. You can make six figures a year selling cars but you work 6 days a week 12-14 hours a day not 10-2 like we do.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, please get your head out of your ass!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's this evil douche bag named 'Kevin' from compliance I keep hearing about who is trying to cut people for no reason at all?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Verbosh - definition = douchebag - he has cut a number of high performing reps and DMs for reasons that deserve at best a slap on the wrist. He is on a power trip cutting people for reasons that are NOT written!!!! RIP Cali DM, NY REP and FLA REP hope we arent next

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sad when they put people who fill orders above tenured reps. Or is this guy really that stupid?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NY Rep who was fired was impersonating a woman placing orders. He got what he asked for.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're saying they all were impersonating women and placing orders? I don't believe that for one minute, and you shouldn't either. Dumbass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point chief. You are the dumbass.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think so turd brain. You keep bringing the same poor NY rep. That compliance jerk got rid of other reps that did nothing. 'You' need to learn comprehension.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a hard on you have for the NY rep..... what did he?she ever do to you????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thought so no answer huh that guy was stand up honest and hard working you are a nameless dick - he did nothing but help us all

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seems like the difference between the ny rep and us is he has a job that isnt going away. These quotas suck call me a woman cause im gonna need to call in a few orders to hit my goals

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling won't help your numbers unless you fake them which you can't. Those reps were calling in orders the accounts wanted them too, and that chicken shit compliance guy fired them for no reason. We have such pieces of shit around here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor leadership.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you missed this BIG TIME! Have fun waiting for your phone call tomorrow!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you feel confident in your job??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Praying for those effected