I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and answer

There is no extra home health care job

There is no dog name Amitiza

There is no lake

And there is no guy sitting by a lake entering calls

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the lake guy has more brains in his ass than you have in your head.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah?

Well why don't you make like a tree and get out of here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, what an interesting few days!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake for an hour this morning. It's in the 70's, and has been since Saturday. But today is "muggy" and it looks like light rain and mist. But we had fun at the lake.
    I saw "Birdman" at the movies last Thursday. Excellent. Don't miss it! I think it may be Michael Keaton's best performance!
    This afternoon after lunch, I'll take some of the women from the Shelter shopping. It will probably the last time I'll drive the van this year. I'll plug in a call or two while they shop.
    Well, the copy- cat (question guy) has really gone off the deep- end! He is so frustrated, and so out- classed, his head is spinning in different directions! My advice: relax! You need anger management.
    I have been with Sucampo longer than you have.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lies lies and more lies.

Since you have been with Sucampo longer than I have, tell me where we had the launch sales training meeting for Sucampo and Amatiza?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the home office.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had the chance to take 4 women from thye Shelter shopping yesterday. They seemed grateful, and I enjoyed the outing as well. Needless to say that the parking lots and mall stores were quite crowded! I had the chance to plug in calls while they shopped.
    It cooled off this morning, as the temperature is now in the low 50's. Still, it's not too bad compared to other areas of the country.
    Amitiza and I were able to spend a couple of hours by the lake. She was able to run around with a few dogs, and seemed to have fun. I've already plugged in a couple of calls for today.
    The doc invited us over to his house tomorrow to play cards. I always enjoy spending time with golfing friends!
    We decided to all go to our favorite deli for lunch, and treat the doc for his kindness!
    I'm about ready for a good corned beef sandwich on rye!
    I do need to make a couple of HHC calls on Thursday, while I enter my Sucampo calls.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, you used your corporate credit card when you took the 4 women shopping!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG

It was not at the home office.

I launched Amitiza in 2006and it was not at the home office.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get some sleep idiot. you need it. its almost 4 am. and youre wrong.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all had great fun yesterday at the doc's house! We are really getting to know each other well, and everyone has their own stories to tell. Great folks! And I really enjoyed my corned beef sandwich!
    This afternoon I may make a couple of HHC calls. After tomorrow I'll be on vacation from my HHC job until January 5th. Part of that time the company doesn't place any homecare patients, and the nursing staff only works current placements.
    My yard guys left a while ago, and while it's quite warm out, it is supposed to rain later today, as well as tomorrow. But I did have a chance to go to the lake earlier with Amitiza.
    I have a couple of more Christmas parties to attend this week- end.
    I guess the copy- cat (question guy) has reached rock bottom! Posting at around 4 AM- really strange! He needs anger management help! Sleep deprivation can be dangerous.
    A great week- end to you all!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you keep talking like that you'll make the lake guy suicidal. You just crushed his entire world.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am NOT wrong you liar.

I launched Amitiza in 2006 and we were NOT at the home office.

What a fraud.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me where the initial training for both Amitiza and the launch of Sucampo as a company was held you liar.

Cant do it hunh?

Stop the lying and fake posts.

There is no HHC job

There is no dog named Amitiza

There is no lake

There is no guy entering calls by a lake

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really do hope you all had a great week- end! I did. Attending a couple of nice parties really helped!
    The copy- cat (question guy) has really gone over the edge! He is completely "buried" in his anger. Pitiful. Watch for his posts!
    It's fairly cloudy here, but the temperature is about 60 degrees. Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier this morning. I'm sure the water is chilly, but she dove in chasing a stick I threw.
    Today I'll make a call on my Sucampo account that likes to see me on a monthly basis. It will be the last call on them until the end of January.
    I need to pick- up a gift cards for Christmas. I drew the name of a someone who enjoys hamburgers! I'll stop by there, and hopefully they sell gift cards. The gift exchange is Wednesday night ($15. max) at my sister's.
    My brother is flying in from NY tonight, and we'll leave for my sister's house tomorrow night.
    It will be good to have the whole family together! We'll take Amitiza with us.
    Hope all your holiday plans are coming together.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday I made my final Sucampo call for the year. My next call will be at the end of January, or when my manager works with me sometime in 2015. I don't make many actual calls for us in a given year. I don't have to. It's fairly easy to just enter calls!
    My brother arrived from NY last evening and I picked him up at the airport. The weather here is cool and damp, with the temperature in the upper 50's.
    Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning and stayed for about 45 minutes. We're home now, and my spouse and I are packing to leave for my sister's house, about 3 hours away, where we'll all spend Christmas. My brother is excited! I bought gift cards yesterday.
    I'll leave a check under the front mat for the yard guys. They'll be here tomorrow instead of Thursday.
    We'll probably return home Friday, the 26th. My brother flies back to NY on the 29th.
    I'll plug in calls today and next week.
    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and safe travel! (Beware of the copy- cat, question guy).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a great New Year.
    I'm looking forward to holding my position at Sucampo, while working for an HHC company as well! Probably sometime in February I'll be doing some training when my HHC company hires new reps. Since there are 2 of us who will train reps, it's good that the new hires will get 2 different perspectives on doing the job!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier. It's quite cold here- 45 degrees, so we stayed for about half an hour. I had a chance to plug in a call. I'll do the rest from home today. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warmer. I hope so.
    My brother helped me take down my outside Christmas decorations yesterday. This afternoon I'll take him to the airport. His flight back to NY leaves here at 4:20 PM.
    He enjoyed himself at our sister's, and especially visiting with our nephew!
    I'm trying to get him to move here, but I think he'll miss NY too much!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The weather man lied about the forecast of sun! It's still chilly- low 50's, and it's still quiye cloudy out. Amitiza and I did go to the lake, and she caught another squirrel, who was probably looking for food!
    I did plug in a couple of calls.
    Well, tomorrow ends 2014. All in all it's been a good year for me. I've done well with my HHC job and held my own with Sucampo, while making less than 25 calls for the entire year!! It can be done here. It just takes a little effort and consistancy!
    This afternoon I'll stop by the Woman's Shelter to see if I can help out for an hour or two.
    Tomorrow night my spouse and I will be going to a party here in the subdivision. First however, we'll be going out for dinner at a nearby Italian Restaurant.
    Yesterday afternoon I drove my brother to the airport for his flight back to NY. We agreed to see each other more often, and I'm tentatively planning a trip to NY in April. I think I'll miss him over the next few months. Somehow, I think we became a little closer this past week.
    I'll probably post tomorrow.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours helping out at the Woman's Shelter. They are having a New Year's Eve casual dinner at the Shelter, and I helped out with the table settings.
    It's really quite chilly and windy here today, (upper 40's).
    Amitiza and I spent a little time at the lake.
    Today I'll just relax, plug in a call, and rest up for a party we'll be attending tonight.
    I wish you all a safe, and happy New Year, and a great 2015. I'll post again Monday the 5th.
    In the meantime, be aware of the copy- cat (question guy), as he usually likes to post when I don't post for a few days!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a very pleasant New Year's holiday!
    First of all, we need to wish a very happy birthday to our leader, Peter G. All our best wishes!
    It's quite cold here today, about 40 degrees! But Amitiza and I spent time at the lake, where it was serene, but cold! I'll make a couple of HHC calls today.
    It's supposed to get even colder by the end of the week, so I'll be plugging in calls from home.
    We scheduled our return to golf for this Wednesday the 7th, but I think we may have to put off playing golf for another week. Hopefully soon the temperature will get back into the 60's!
    This afternoon I'll help out at the Woman's Shelter and possibly drive the van to help any women who need to return gifts.
    Tomorrow afternoon I agreed to play Squash with a friend. I ate a lot over the holidays and this may help me shed a pound or two.
    Shortly I will begin another year with Sucampo!