Insinase mad my balls bigger

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2006 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a response yesterday from the group Balls and Blondes. They will be attending our Big Balls Jamboree on June 19th at Gig Harbor! It's not too early to make your plans to attend!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so nice! Yesterday I received an autographed copy of The Erection Men's Choir Christmas album! Elder Johnson sent it to me as a Christmas present from the Choir! It has some great songs on it, and I was proud to receive it as a gift!
    The album is titled; "The Erection Men's Choir- Ballin' on Campus, Christmas, 2014".
    Personally, I think it's some of EMC's best work! Maybe they'll do a selection or two at our Big Balls Jamboree in June!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So jealous! I'd be so nervous...

Very interesting idea with the Small Balls Jamboree in the winter. Gosh only knows it's next to impossible to wait a whole year in between events!! lol!

Just brain storming here (no wrong answers, so be kind! :)...We could possibly do a joint even with Punxsutawney Phil for Ground Hog Day. Ground "Ball" Day? We could do a couple options:

#1) Celebrate whether the actual Punxsutawney Phil Ground Hog sees his balls or not.

#2) Find someone else named Phil that's willing to be our mascot every February 2nd in Pennsylvania (or Gig Harbor??) to see if he can see his Balls or not.

Possibly the results could determine whether a 6 week sale of Metagenics products is in the future?

Let me know your thoughts!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A small balls jamboree wouldn't be attended by too many people- in my opinion.
    It's kind of late now, almost mid January. Folks are preparing to get their balls in shape for June. Maybe you could present your idea(s) to the Jamboree committee in June, for a 2016 event! We could have a balls political theme (for example)! Hopefully that wouldn't affect any entertainment.
    Hopefull Phil will see his balls next month!
    P.S. Miguel, from Los Ballos Itcharos, and his lovely wife have a new baby boy! Congrats!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Insinase made my balls bigger

I seem to have soiled myself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Insinase made my balls bigger

Be careful. No need to overdue it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's an AE and needs reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember, arrival day is Friday, June 19th, for the Big Balls Jamboree! And it's not too early to make your plans for attendance. Hotels on Gig Harbor begin to fill up quickly!
    It's always a fun event!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, you were right: not much interest on the sponsorship end for a Small Balls Jamboree. :(

I'm pretty eager to see if Phil sees his balls, too!! LOL!

That's SO COOL about Miguel and the little guy. Future Los Ballos Itcharos band member (no pun intended).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not much interest. But the June Jamboree will be great! Phil should be able to see his balls in Feb.!
    I sent Miguel and his family a congratulary card from the company. I know he appreciated it! Some day he may be part of Los Ballos Itcharos, along with his daddy! His nickname by the band is "Itchito". (Little scratch)!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else getting excited about the Big Ball Jamboree??? I AM!!

It always seems like it's so far away, but the next thing you know you're hanging out with other like minded Big Ballers!

Same entertainment as last year, anyone know??? Wouldn't be bad to get a REAL HEADLINER; but I guess it is what it is. :( :(

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the world of big balls, our groups are among the best musical entertainers in the business!
    Tommy and the Testicles, The Erection Men's Choir, Balls and Blondes, The Scrotum Blues Band, Los Ballos Itcharos, Scratch and Sniff, and The Red Heads, are all committed to appearing at our Jamboree!
    There may be others who will "drop" into Gig Harbor on the 19th or 20th for a quick performance!
    This is what is so great about our Big Balls Jamboree. There is usually an element of surprise!
    So many musical groups appearing together! Unprecidented! It's Gig Harbor's version of Woodstock!
    So glad you and other Big Ballers are excited about this years event!
    P.S. Don't forget The Scrotum Blues Band recording of their new album!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several representatives of The Scrotum Blues Band were in Gig Harbor this week, planning the logistics for the live album performance of the group! Logistics for the stage set- up, etc., are being put in place. It's all very exciting!
    With May quickly approaching, it's certainly not too early for finalizing your plans to attend The Big Balls Jamboree, starting on June 19! I hope you all are finalizing your individual plans!
    And don't forget our opening Big Balls Parade at 7:00PM, on the 19th! It's always a treat!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another FYI as we get closer to The Big Balls Jamboree next month.
    There are still a few hotel rooms left on Gig Harbor, but availability is going quickly now that many have made a final decision to attend our Jamboree! Make sure you get your lodging!
    There is still a chance Pipi, from Israel, who was at our event last year, may attend! He is such a great talent!
    As we get closer to our event, I'll update any changes. Before leaving to return home on Sunday, June 21, we are planning a photo session for our attendees. This can be a treasured keep- sake of you and your balls, during the winter! Prices for photos start at $7.50/ each.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all are busy finalizing your plans by now for our Big Balls Jamboree. This should be the best one yet! Our musical entertainment has all signed on, and are ready to go.
    The logistics for the recording of The Scrotum Blues Band Album are all in place for Saturday night, June 20th! Please plan on being in attendance for this great "happening".
    And don't forget The Big Balls Parade beginning on Friday, June 19th, at 7:00 PM.! Some fine looking balls will be marching into the back of the main hotel!
    And more great news! Pipi, our Israeli singer will definitely be there! Thank you so much Pipi, for making the effort to attend! Shalom!
    Again, don't forget to get your pictures taken on Sunday, at poolside!
    We all look forward to seeing you on your arrival at Gig Harbor, Friday, the 19th.
    There are still a few surprises we are working on, so get your balls in shape!
    I'll post again as the time gets closer!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, here we are less than 3 weeks away from our Big Balls Jamboree! Doesn't time fly by?
    As a reminder, please check in at the Welcome Desk upon your arrival, Friday, the 19th. We have some gifts and keep- sakes for you to take up to your room! Complements of Metagenics, of course.
    Don't forget the Big Balls Parade that night near poolside at the Holliday Inn! (about 7).
    We'll have music that night, and you can mingle with some of our guests. Getting autographs is certainly acceptable, if you choose. And don't forget Saturday's live album event with The Scrotum Blues Band! Come, be part of musical history!
    Both Michael and Donna, lead singers from The Red Heads, will perform from 7 to 8 Friday. They always put on a great show!
    See you all on the 19th! Let's make this the best Jamboree ever!
    P.S. At last count, Gig Harbor was pretty much sold out for the week-end. But I've heard there are still a few available rooms at the Inn, if you're still undecided about coming to the Jamboree!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we are, just one week away from our annual Big Balls Jamboree! Everything seems ready on Gig Harbor, and the festivities are about to begin to warm- up!
    I encourage everyone to try and arrive Friday in time to see the Red Heads perform at poolside. Our barbeque begins at 7:30, and then time for entertainment. The Big Balls Parade will get underway by 9:00 PM.
    Of course, Saturday will be our main festivity day! Our groups will begin the show by 7:00PM!
    As is our custom over the years, Tommy and the Testicles will lead off the music portion of the Jamboree. And don't forget pictures - 10:00 AM Saturday morning at poolside!
    BTW, I did speak with Elder Johnson, of The Erection Men's Choir, and he said not to worry, "A Testicle for Little Tony", their signature song, will be included in their "repertoire" of songs! (bring your handkerchiefs!)
    And of course, lets not forget being part of the Scrotum Blues Band's album, "Live at Gig Harbor". We'll be part of history!
    All other information will be given out at check- in, at the hotel registration desk.
    I look forward to seeing you all on Friday, the 19th!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully by now you are all wrapping up last minute plans to attend The Big Balls Jamboree tomorrow. I'm already here at Gig Harbor, and it's so interesting to watch the behind the scenes efforts of the crew setting up the sound effects for the Scrotum Blues Band album!
    Just amazing!
    I've met a couple of the various band members who have arrived early at our hotel.
    Had a late dinner last night with Miguel Montalvo, from Los Ballos Itcharos. He said the band is rarin' to go! Also, Elder Johnson and The Erection Men's Choir have all arrived! So things are all looking good! I expect by tonight, all the bands will be in house!
    So, I hope you all have safe and uneventful flights tomorrow. And don't forget to check in first at the welcome desk upon your arrival.
    And remember, the Big Balls parade begins at about 7:00. See you all tomorrow!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I just arrived home a little while ago! The 4th Annual Big Balls Jamboree was a great event, don't you think so! There are so many people to thank!
    It was so great being part of The Scrotum Blues Band's new album, "Live at Gig Harbor".
    Autographs and talking with band members, seeing your favorite performers- close- up. Fantastic! And how about The Red Heads, who performed during our Entrance Parade Friday evening. The band made everyone want to dance. Balls were bouncing! Everyone looked so good!
    And of course, when The Erection Men's Choir performed their signature song, "A Testicle for Little Tony", once again this year, there were no dry eyes in the audience!
    And Pipi, our Israeli singer was great! It was absolutely amazing when Pipi joined together with "Los Ballos Itcharos" to perform a few songs! The place rocked!!
    And of course thanks go out to Tommy and the Testicles (Tommy Lee) for leading off our Jamboree! They are the consumate professionals!
    And thanks, as always, to Balls and Blondes for their "get down hard rock!"
    Can't wait until next years 5th Big Balls Jamboree! Pictures will be mailed ASAP.
    Hope you all got home safely!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Took my wife to the BBJ, her first time at the jamboree. She loved it!

Yes, I was somewhat concerned at the entrance parade on Friday night. I didn't want her to

get too turned on by all the balls marching in. But it worked out ok, for us that night!

The music was great! I think my favorite band this year was The Red Heads! Wow!

Yes, I held back tears when The Erection Men's Choir did A Testicle for Little Tony. Elder

Johnson puts such heart into the words. He is part of the song as is the whole choir.

We'll be coming to next year's (5th) Jamboree!

I'm learning Spanish. I loved Los Ballos Itcharos! Muy fantastico!