WH-Perrigo Post Interview

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, managers went to a meeting on Wednesday. It's been 2 weeks since the interviews. Has anyone heard anything at all post meeting? I would have thought by now, the managers or someone would have information on what is next, but it is pure silence. Tell us what the hell is going on!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, very frustrating. The contract is happening...get in touch with your DM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, if the DM's know something, then why aren't they communicating with us?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to take this job, situation is too "wishy washy." Nothing but lip service and no job offers, yet interviews took place weeks ago. Not desperate enough to put up with this shit any longer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, any deal with a company goes can go like this. So don't give up. Everything more than likely will work out. Just go with the flow for now. Give it time. We are all on the same situation, and I am certainly not giving up on it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an offer yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes yesterday Monday. It will happen more than likely for you and other through out this week! Oncall DM here

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a verbal offer, just waiting on paper work for drug screen and then written offer. How about everyone else?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What part of country are you in?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midwest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the salary range and how long is the contract?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is DG a manager on this contract?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes she is. If you are a rep, there are a few openings in the NYC area that she needs to fill. Give her a call.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, same here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats the offer?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the offer? how long is the contract?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the offer? how much? how long?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard offers are really low, and bonus potential not much either. contract one year and if you perform then you may roll into Perrigo.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't think the offer was bad. Plus, I could get the opportunity to work for Perrigo in the future. Looking forward to this contract.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ball park?