Truth about Iroko

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moving forward. Instead of wearing a jacket into my calls everyday, I am now wearing a life preserver. When customers ask me, I simply tell them I want to be prepared when the Iroko ship reaches the breaking point.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great product. It does it job, makes the pain go away. Nobody has said it is safer or better. If you can not sell this product then you need to get out of pharma.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aspirin works very well. I paid 3.00 for a bottle of 250 x 100mg tablets. Beautiful. Please don't talk to me about cv and GI a Bleeds! You would just come across even more stupid than
    I already think you are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid people should not call others stupid. Aspirin does not come in 100mg strength dummy! You don't even know simple facts and you are in the pain therapeutic area? Isn't it a wonder why you are failing at life.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you suck as a rep

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to be a dick but the phrase is "IS it any wonder"...
    There's nothing worse than attempting to mock someones intellect using an improper run-on sentence.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can get 90 capsules of Zorvolex for zero dollars copay

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you be able to say that in July?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that's odd-- I'm looking at the Kroger bottle right now And it sure looks like a 100mg tablet- but I forgot how utterly Fantastic you are

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ASA 81-100 mg is for CV effect- Not for pain

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there you are! Told you that you would just come off really stupid! And....... You did

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can still can get Zorvolex for free. I am sure come July I will be able to get it for free because when a free program starts it does not go away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, good on you Suzy Fantastic! That has to really be helping the margins for Iroko. Keep it up now

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*claps, I'm soooo happy that you're making im guessing 90-100k a year now, in one career shift whoa!!!!! Sign me up bosss It definitely seems as though that this "company" you now work for purely hired you on your attitude and sly comments/responses, you've must have been a star at Iroko-I mean "Ijoko" as you bitterly put it, to make that career jump !! unless you got into biotech or medical devices which I doubt cause you sound like a third grader who takes the short bus to school, I'm going to call horse manure on this schmendrick

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't you get the 81mg strength? Lowest dose for the shortest duration. Live what you sell.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the 100mg works perfectly for me, I have no cv effects and no GI issues. It is cheap and very effective....yeah.... Just like generic Diclofenac! So, to your point.... I am absolutely living the science that Iroko simply cannot prove. In shirt- Zorvolex is a pig product !

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, this makes perfect sense. So the lowest dose for shortest duration message didn't cause you to want to do something different? If it isn't broke- don't fix it

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But a lower dose would be safer. "But I have no side effects from the dose I am taking." ,...but a lower dose would be safer. "really- I'm fine, no GI issues not cv issues at all!" ... But a lower dose would be safer. "Never mind- you're an idiot!"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, a lower dose would be safer!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This had to really hurt your cognative functions! You tried to stop yourself...something in your soul probably even hinted at how stupid this would look in print.... But you just couldn't stop yourself. You had to show the world you know a lot about analgesia in primary care.... I actually just puked a little thinking this brought you some level of satisfaction. You poor, poor tortured soul. I hope you are doing well with Zorvolex as this appears to be where you belong.