In The Spirit of Christmas

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2014 at 8:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching Rudolph The Red - Nosed Reindeer reminds me of Otsuka...the land of misfit toys that seems to "bumble" everything.

Merry Christmas all!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! So true!

Can you imagine, interviewing for your next gig, aka freedom from this tortuous company, trying to explain why you are wanting to leave? Could you ever possibly explain how broken and discombobulated Otsuka was? You would be justifying and explaining, get through 10% of the craziness that you put up with, and they would either not believe you, because surely, a company that big could not possibly be that much of a cluster F@#! OR they will have heard the rumors - the legend of nuttiness - and say, "Your hired!" After all somehow, you survived ...barely...but you are breathing and not insane...and therefore....you could survive and prevail anywhere ...even at the North Pole with a bunch bumbling idiots because that is a big caliber improvement.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet, even as a part of this bumbling group of misfits, you still can't perform well enough to win an award! If only your bosses over the years had seen all of the talent bundled up inside you...bwaaahaaahaaa!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You see, my friend, THAT is the irony. Even with numerous awards under your belt here at Otsuka it doesn't make up for the stress inflicted by the lack of mature insight on the leadership team. Yes, there are bright spots in our leadership lineup, but there is so much sputtering in all departments that chaos prevails. Where there is smoke there is fire. The fact that you don't see it means you are one of the leadership idiots with your head buried deep in the Japanese sand. As I make my exit with my numerous awards from here and past, I wish you the best in 2015! Good luck!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, that is what is so predictable on boards like this. Generally under performers who have convinced themselves, their family, and their friends that the problem is always someone else. Couldn't possibly be them! Good luck to you as well...your "numerous" quarterly awards and contest performance will surely reap major opportunities for you!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka will win the award For largest financial hemorrhage. Were you at the town hall about 2 weeks ago? 2014 projected revenue of something like $5.4Bill and then somewhere around $768 Mill in 2016. That's like a 7/8ths drop and back to the level when we only had a couple hundred employees in the US. Now we have over 3k. It's going to be every man/woman for themselves in the slaughter.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blue team is toast. Did you see the expression Holly wore when talking about minimizing disruption? In layman terms, maybe one of you will keep your job if there are two left in your pod. Maybe. With the red team selling brex, why is anyone needed?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Bob O committed during a POA that there would be no layoffs. You think he lied?? That would be bad news for his credibility.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think they will try to move people? Then it's technically not a lay off right? But so many can't move.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you believe BO???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After having to sit through training down in the Carolina's for the last week and a half I would say that we are really screwed. Who's bright idea was it to "train" sales reps to be reimbursement consultants? Kinda like making an arsonist a fire fighter. Can't wait for the gov't investigations to begin once all these geniuses hit the field and start sharing their "reimbursement" expertise.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes body language said everything

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not trust Blind Side BO as far as I could throw him

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ah..another brilliant, yet misunderstood victim.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any real
    Information or just speculation?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...."like making an arsonist a fire fighter".....LMAO! I've never posted on this site but had to say thanks for the laugh. Perfect comparison and hilarious!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So...They also said no to you. Just think of all of those awards they could have put under their belt if they had given in to you. Stupid non-whores! LoL

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you got me.