Upstate NY Witch Hunt

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2014 at 5:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello !! She fired a guy who just got over terminal illness .

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess it wasn't "terminal" then, was it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very funny...I really hope you or someone you know dont have to go through it. Clearly you haven't been impacted by life-threatening illness, as you are so glib about it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met him at training...hate to hear he's gone. He seemed like someone who cared about the job...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now the above post old, but a sfar as I know, there's only ONE WAY to "get over" a terminal illness.

It's called death. What a shithead! LOL!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah! And consider this too: The guy SELLS DRUGS for a living!!!! I bet the doc's he calls on think he's a real genius!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey scumbag , it's obvious you did the same posts 11 minutes apart . You hide behind posts but are fake around people above you and real loser with no self esteem . You get your rocks off by making comments like that . Totally scum

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure he's really upset to be called names by an anonymous poster on CP....and, you're VERY tough. Way to go, Tiger. You should be proud.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well that firecracker didn't go quietly into the night ...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that rep recently fired or quit ? I heard she was trouble at last company she worked for also ... Don't cross her .

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a he. Not a she.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HER name rhymes with Liar . It's a she . She quit because her days were numbered .