What's up in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you work for her directly or not? Answer the question

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not directly. I have seen her work though. I mean really? Losing it at a regional meeting?

If it were someone you were interviewing and they lose it in the interview, you aren't going to want to associate with them professionally, are you?

What good will lambasting the region do?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring the board back to topic. Come on! LL is way smarter and a better leader than JH. You see this in how the regions they both went to have performed after they took over. Case closed. The reason this thread is so large is because of JH incompetence and now JC just pouring gas on the fire. The building is burning folks, run while you can!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know anything about that and trust me I was not judging you; I just think your reaction was/is common with her just from top line interactions at meetings, etc.. Once I got to know her I saw a different side (like she was actually human). It does bring up a good point though, in reality we should care less about the showmanship or bs we see at meetings and more about what our DM/RD does or doesn't do in the day to day. Can't sepak as much about JH bc I never worked for him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's good that some light was shead on this thread about other regions. It proves things could be worse. JH and JC didn't do any yelling at either meeting and there was not picture of shame for those currently not in top 50

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! LL could coach a volleyball team I'm pretty sure. JH couldn't.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your choice, get chewed out or get told, "If you are satisfied making $6000, $7000, $8000 bonuses, your stay here will not be long."

Get beaten like you have an abusive parent or deal with vague passive aggressive threats like your psycho college girlfriend/boyfriend used to make.

Two paths to misery, choose your own adventure!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there you have the whole culture of this place call ActaForest nicely summated;

1.) Management by fear and intimidation.
    2.) Never trust anyone.
    3.) We value numbers way more than you.
    4.) If you can't get the job done, we will find someone who can.
    5.) We will grind you up and spit you out and you will take it because you get paid well and it's hard to find another job in Pharma (or anything) making this kind of money. We can and will treat you like an infant dunce!

I have been here for awhile and it sucks. JH is a lost soul and has not earned Chicago's respect. He has to be stressed because if any of you upper management peeps read this
    you have to know he's failed and will continue. No more rope should be given for this hick-out-of-water. If you don't believe me, do one of those 360 degree surveys and see what the reps think of their managers. 2015 must signal a change if you value business results because this place is going nowhere with all his programmed BS.
    Move him down to some place in the south where you can actually talk to Drs, managed care is not coming from a bankrupt state and maybe he can be salvaged. He is a southern catfish in the Chicago river!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago absolutely got crushed by Linzess.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because it was launched by the last leadership group.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh god, Chicago got totally fucked by the baselines. Now formerly "great" reps that he "rookie" mentalities and were "1% better" and were held up at POA's as reps of courage, high morality and iron will are now "BAD" reps who have a tenured mentality and just can't get it done. My oh my how quickly this bullshit changes so fuckin' quickly. Shouldn't the ebb and flow of this garbage make everyone pretty well aware of the fact that territories and baselines do a matter and are the biggest component of success? That management should drop the slogans and finally LEAD with being honest about how this really works and then we can move all at once to what actually needs to be done. the reps are fully aware of it so management needs to come to its wits and get with reality.

Chicago region is getting fucking annihilated in most things, this is just the biggest gut punch.

Lot of people getting money stolen from them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If DMs get to for field rides and have side businesses, I have the right to fake calls and have side businesses as well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn....

details?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's gonna claim the GOLDEN TURD????

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet this thing blows wide open within three months.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3? How many more quarters will Chicago have to get hammered for people to realize that leadership is clueless and completely lacks the basic ability to adapt?

This place is done. Leadership lost the reps a long time ago.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, Chicago Region!

I hope everyone plans on working all of next week! The average reps are at home relaxing and not letting the selling of shit drugs dominate their life. They will soon find themselves on the chopping block! They are happy with 6,7,8k dollar bonus checks! If that is ok with you than this company isn't for you! WIN AT EVERYTHING

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has this thread lost steam?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope.

Another bad quarter will surely have JH Sniffing around the DMs and the DMs will then take it out on the reps.

Should be a breath of fresh air for the thread..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i thought all the average reps and average DMs were long gone by now?