Former Abbott Reps

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is one incontestable fact that we all know to be true: no one that leaves Abbot, for any reason, ever looks back. Fired, laid off, retired, resigned for a better job, etc. Therefor former reps would not waste any time reading, let alone posting, here.

We all have plenty of proof of this. All of us know people who have left, and all of know how their eyes glaze over if you mention anything about ABT.

For starters, then, we all know that "retired HR guy" is not retired, and is currently employed by ABT. We also know that ABT is PO'd about people posting here. Too much of what is posted are leaks. But equally concerning to the wonks at the Park is that so many of us are coming here during work hours. And they can't stop it. I suspect "retired HR guy" is on a propaganda mission. Wouldn't be the first time the Park tried this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a recent Abbott rep that was just pushed out the door. I'm not angry because I had an amazing career with great financial rewards. My monthly pension started 3 months ago. My 401K just hit an all time high so I know my family will be financially secure in case something happens to me. My plan was to work another 2-3 years. Someone who I thought was a friend did the dirty work against me. Not happy about the way it ended after I gave so much of my life to this job. I spent the last two years spending too much time talking about Bottle Reports, Strong Mom signups and Innovations. This was clearly misguided direction from our management team. How do I know this? Ask KD what she is doing this morning.
    This will be my last post and the last time I will be on this site. I'll probably check it out next year and probably hear the same nonsense as today. Best of luck to all my friends and co-workers. It has been an amazing ride.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was also pushed out and not due to performance. I suspect it was age and salary. This actually was the best thing that happened to me. With the severance/ unemployment (you can double dip is you accept the severance (also means you will not legal action against Abbott. Got a great job for more $ and the company is much better run. What I learned is that the Management of a company can make things run smoothly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see "Mr HR" has been busy this morning.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck ! You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders Attitude is everything Why not post the dirty ones deeds and location It's your call ... Peace Out !

hr guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Abbott and roled my 401k into an IRA. I took a chance a few years ago and bought Tesla stock in my IRA, about $250,000 worth. I bought at around $40 per share. Do the math.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to double down and buy some Radio Shack stock next. A real growing company!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

selling vitamin B3 for over $200/month to the public ? OTC alternatives are superior