AV Temecula Layoffs

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're actually hiring more operators now...have to bring up a 2nd shift to pick up the slack from Costa Rica and their screw ups....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a false alarm my friends, don't panic. They DO NOT have balls to cut us loose................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site use to be reliable. What happened? Now I don't know whether or not to panic. Who can I trust to tell me when to panic?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put your trust with me, I will lead you to the mothership. Just drink the KOOL-AID.

SIGNED - the Troll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be panicking now, because the layoffs is around the corner just like ticking time BOMB. TICK TACK TICK TACK....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's going to happen, it must be this week due to 3 audits next week: FDA, MetCert, and BSI. The following week starts the first round of holidays. Always looks bad for a company to layoff during the holidays, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's happening today, folks. Not sure how many will be impacted, but it's happening.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

happening right now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's happening at 7am TODAY.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We having a big bonfire and barbeque in the parking lot right now. Come out and join the fun.
    Keep in mind weird foods kill blood pressure and blow the whistle on pharma fraud.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get a job bum !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What department got hit?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Cow ! Outstanding ! Dunky is cleaning house again I Love it Go Dunky

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100+ in TEM. Some only in Santa Clara.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1000+ not 100 Outstanding Holy smokes

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100+ not 1000

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 100+ from Wednesday's layoff is correct. I heard today that this layoff will be conducted in phases, so the "survivors" from Wednesday shouldn't get too comfortable just yet. Abbott likes to buy smaller companies and run them into the ground till there's nothing left. That's their MO. We've seen the writing on the wall since 2006. It's now just a matter of time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's now January. I heard there may be another layoff this month. I guess time will tell. Happy New Year, everybody!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax man.... No need to stress about this this year. If it happens it happens. Not like you can control your fate at Abbott. Sit back and relax, it's a new year man.

May the force be with you

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pool? The Sewer Plant is open on Sunday