another rep gone - abbott nutrition

Discussion in 'Abbott Nutrition' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with the regional directors?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all no-vision, ass kissing, micro managing, morons who kill any passion sales reps have. They've turned district managers into facilitators. They don't inspire and setup expectations based on fear and intimidation. Does that help answer your question?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All driven by the Xperts in Columbus who know nothing about selling milk, making it more complicated than it should be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A female representative has a new DM, male. He is on a field visit and when entering a Pediatric office, the staff questions who he is. He states, "I am her husband." The staff did not know how to reply. She states he is not my husband, but my DM. Since this episode, he now treats her differently, by bulling her and giving her less than desirable feedback. How does she fight back? Is this harassment?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for a single incident as described above.Did "she" tell DM right away that it was not appropriate and that she felt embarrassed and very uncomfortable? Was it explained that if another incident occurs she would contact HR or an RM. Did DM apologize to Pediatric Staff who could document incident if needed

:eek:Retired HR:eek:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There must be more to this story than meets the eye.Why would this DM retaliate for something that was just plain Stupid, but not illegal under EEOC guidelines Maybe She can't
    produce and is looking for an easy way way out ! Gender Card and Race Card are same premise

:eek:HR:eek:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He bullied and intimidated her by stating no one liked her and that she was the worst representative he had ever worked with. He would raise his voice for over 2 hours while riding to the territory being worked this day. He told her no one liked her and when she tried to defend herself, call her argumentative. She was terrifiedl

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This representative was the only person on her team to sell in new innovations to the hospitals at full price, while her counterparts discounted by 90% to gain acceptance. No gender or race card here. She took the hospital from the position of the company not being welcome onto the hospital, to products being ordered and paid full price, while competitor gave away for free.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fear may work as a motivator for a little while, but eventually all it will inspire your team to do is change their occupation. It is a DMs job to quash this behavior, NOT perpetrate it. You will not like everyone you work with (that's life), but a manager should be aware that they are EXPECTED to meet such challenges! Part of being a leader is gaining the trust of those who are supposed to follow you. When an employee can't trust that management will be open to hearing positives AND negatives of a project or situation, problems will fly under his radar or never be reported. If an employee never really knows what to expect, then communication, engagement, and innovation will suffer. The guy sounds like a bully who may be getting reamed himself and taking it out on His team Again nothing you mentioned constitutes Discrimination

H:eek:R

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, Bad DMs create an “us against them” mentality where managers are the only ones privy to the big picture. They treat employees like unruly children who can’t be trusted. Good bosses share their vision with their employees and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and pitch in when needed. The trust that results is a two-way street.

HR

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impartial observer here. And I could really care less and wish I had the 30 seconds of my life back after having read your comment. However, I am inclined to believe half your story.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:eek:It probably took you 30 seconds to read the first sentence. Now which half do you believe ?You wasted 30 seconds, but what about the Forty Hours you post on here a week? I guess that don't count:eek:

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, I just wasted another 8 seconds. Anyone have a time machine? LOL!!!

Oh and btw, "I guess that DOESN'T count." Don't count? Did you graduate high school?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another 2 reps let go in the northeast. It is a bloodbath. One was an outstanding rep with good share. I guess it doesn't matter. Reps are being let go in droves but the senior citizen in nyc keeps going. The guy does nothing and has everyone do his work for him. where is the justice?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you can't read because it's pretty clear from the posts

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could care less about trivial, narrow minded grammar corrections from a highbrow moron ! If I used correct grammar every time, then I would be a stuck up snob like you Right ? Now Ain't Dat Da truth ? Take a hike little man !

HR

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, then you'd have a high school diploma.

By the way, who showed you how to get on the internet? Did you take a class with the other slow adults at the home? HAHAHAHAHAHA

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just enjoy your retirement and go away. We know who you are.