Abbott's OEC - covering up or help ?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HI. I just want to ask about Abbott's OEC department.

Can employee trust their investigatores ? Or they just want to cover things up ?

Does anybody know Stephanie McCallum ? Shes is a lead investigator - but we would like to know anything about her. Is she honest for employee ? Can she help ? or just she works for covering things up ? Can we trust her ?

Few months ago we informed OEC about violations in one of the Abbott's office in Europe.
    She investigated us, but now - she send very less info about investigation results. She stated that she cannot share info with us - even we are the a victims of mobbing assaults.
    She wrote - that case is closed. She doesn't want to share the results and last week 50% of our team mates were forced to leave the job......our mobbers fired almost all stuff - that signed the official letter to the OEC......

What do You suggest in this case ?

Thanks for help

M.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

learn to rephrase this in English and then come back and post it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering the kind of communications I receive from fellow Abbott employees I would say the posting above is fairly clear and A+ in comparison with the ambiguous crap I get on a daily basis from people who appear to have difficulty being straightforward or difficulty with reading comprehension. Further, I am wondering where my previous posting is in which I gave a response to the first poster. I guess it was "covered" up. Well, such things can only be covered up so far and then one might just seek outside counsel from other authorities. In fact if anyone is in doubt of the OEC's motivations I urge you to do so.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny, just asked for help!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not trust OEC. It is systematically covering up every complaint. Do not forget 1.6 billion that was agreed to be paid by Abbott in May 2012 because of corruption and OEC saw nothing! Not even one employee list his/her job! I strongly advise you to read about FCPA, foreign corrupt policy act which will make every corrupt person and those who shelve. Do not pay attention to people who would say nothing will happen because it was 4 Abbott employee who got the company sued for 1.6billion and in return they were awarded with 80 million dollars. Sue Abbott and fight for your rights!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott OEC shelves everything! How do I know? Because they shelved multiple other corruption in Europe: it looks like we are all victims of OEC. Do not trust anybody, find a legal counsel sue Abbott according to FCPA in US. This will make every corrupt person shake from head to toe!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi. Thanks for help. But the case is related to mobbing and improper wholesale stock levels reporting and overloading, company monthly sales coloring, but its not related to any corruption....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Improper reporting can be considered corruption or at minimum negligence. Negligence (or otherwise) is not something to be swept under the carpet in case anyone is steering you to think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Well, I have my own half million dollar fish to fry so I am off to do some of my own reporting. Sure hope the fish fries. Good luck to you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any false reporting is under false claims act. So do not forget Abbott is a publicly traded company in stock exchange market and it is under control of SEC. Your case is a typical case and you need to open a legal case in US for misreporting and a local case for the mobbing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In response to the European Post, I do not know who the regulatory officials are over there, but I would report this to the US's FDA or USDH. Any action that is reported that you feel is insufficiently resolved or closed can be elevated to higher and outside authorities. It is very easy to discover a pattern of behavior by a company that might seem like corruption or illegal practices. The point here is, forget OEC, they are looking out for the company....just go directly to federal or state govt authorities...they have more authority, resources, and clout to investigate the matter thoroughly.....just saying....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me remind Abbott had accepted to pay 1.6 billion, 700 million being criminal fine, in May 2012! It was the same OEC who did not take any action to fire even one person! It is still the same OEC who knows that some employee had action resulting with criminal fines and they continue to work with these people. While OEC did nothing to stop these people for such a long period, 4 Abbott employee put forward a legal case and suddenly OEC accepted all that happened and accepted to pay all this amount in order to stop the legal case which will go deeper in investigating! Now answer your question yourself and guess what will happen if you do not start a legal process both local and in US. The best you can do for Abbott is to help it to clean itself from such people, who do you think will pay the 1.6 billion? Themselves?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a run in with OEC a few years back regarding an issue where a signature didn't match. She played the threat card right off the bat and accused me of faking the signature. I called them out and bullied back by stating I know him personally so we can clear this up by having a meeting with him and his staff. OEC back pedalled and said that they had been watching my signatures for 6 months and didn't see any other irregularities so this would be a warning. I left shortly after that and now work for Amgen making 149k this year and drive a chrysler 300 macked out I tell you macked out. Enjoy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think OEC also = COE

COE= COVER OUR EVERYFRIGGINTHING WE HAVE.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stephanie M? I shagged her rotten, baby! Let's just say she is a bit of an ATM fan. Took a facial like a champ.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OEC helps the comany and Employee Relations is a waste of time. Remember who pays their checks. Reminds me of the show "scandal". Help the guilty get off. Miles backing RG says it all. Anyone else would be terminated.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you took a cut in pay and are driving around in a piece of sh#t (Road and Track, Car and Driver). We are happy for you. Now go away and leave us alone!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the Company fought the accusation and lost, in addition to the fines, Abbott/Abbvie could be disallowed from CMS participation. Not being able to fill RXs in Medicare or Medicaid is a chance few would take, regardless of guilt or innocence.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you are thinking long term. Seems to me few here think long term
    about the future of the company they just want to cover their little asses in the moment.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a joke? So you claim Abbott was innocent and still accepted to pay 1.6 billion 700MM of which was "criminal fines"? I don't know which law school you have graduated from but any 1st year student can tell you that accepting a criminal fine is accepting the crime. Such behavior is chosen by criminals in case they believe the outcome of legal process may be heavier than what is already claimed! So the question is what made the people who committed these so afraid they got the company pay the fine instead of the investigation which may end up new things to pop up? Dear OEC what else are you shelving?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott's OEC covers up everything. There are scams happening in Europe, Asia and US and they are covered up by Abbott OEC