October Layoffs

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We won't be so lucky this month all kinds of rumors are still flying out there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a job, and a good one: I'm your boss. Guess what list you're on?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in Corp Security at the Park, and my job is to monitor places like this, and track down the slackers posting here. It's surprisingly easy to do that. Chump.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF can you do about, shit head. It's a free country and we can say what we want.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop answering yourself I explained why you're trashed
    Morons like you ruin this board with garbage posts

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uneducated plant workers don't mix with C-Suite level detailers

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #3 & 4 are same uneducated person

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are from the same person

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again you prove what a moron you are ! Get back to manufacturing board you deaf fool

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better read up on ABT policy. Especially what constitutes grounds for termination.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't work at ABT anymore so who cares. As long as a post does not contain company private information you can say what you want.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So boss, what's the latest word?? Any update??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you don't work here. But no one who used to work here ever looks back, let alone would waste time coming to an Abbott board to read anything... forget about posting.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At Abbott we believe employees should never be surprised about these things. You know what you are doing wrong, what short cuts you are taking, how you are out of compliance. You already know from your most recent performance reviews what I think, and by extension, senior management (they edit these things extensively). Your status is also communicated clearly but more subtly through how you are treated at meetings, if you find yourself no longer included in things, your opinions no longer asked for, and your questions ignored.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case, then PLEASE lay me off!!!! I've been dying to get a package for years now!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your wish may come true. Personally, I'd rather keep my job, maintain cash flow and bene's, than get 4 weeks plus unused vacation time, and then be unemployed for 6 months or more. Your 26 weeks of UI will be consumed by Cobra or Obamacare, pick your poison.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Rent a Cop, come and find us. You are a hired tool. There's only a handful of you left at the Park.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't you supposed to be monitoring the weather forecasts?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Corp Security = Rent a cop.