Former Abbott Reps

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You reps are so gullible or maybe just plain stupid !Do you actually believe half the crap on this board ? The nonsense, posted mostly by the same posters jumping from thread to thread is absurd The FORMER reps let go by Abbott from the last decade (thousands) Post WAY more than Current active Abbott employees How bad is that ! You guys must have loved Abbott
    Now my advice would be to get your lazy asses out looking for work! If you are currently employed,stop bitching and step it up! You know you can't get anything better than Abbott
    If you could, You wouldn't still be at Abbott The smart ones, who had clear set objectives,left on their own for higher paying positions Also the manufacturing blue collar plant workers post heavily on here with childish posts that quite frankly, are border line mentally challenged, and very uneducated folks
    Retired Hr Guy
    (Hospira)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got Sooo many on here ! Let's see We got ....Are you ready... Knoll,ADD,HPD,TheraSense,MediSense,Boston Scientific,Guidant,Ross,Takeda
    Abbvie I guarantee they all hang here STILL !!!!

Hr Guy
    (hsp)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't forget the morons from KOS

hr guy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We Kos Reps were very well off after we got the package from Knoll Abots got zip

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADC PROUD n LOvin IT

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Us Kos reps were calling on Cards, Endos, Im's and PC It was more cost effective than Abots doing it We reaped the benefits in separation package

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Vysis. Small yet very profitable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The break apart probes ? Are you serious ?
    hr guy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Admit it You know it's all true slackers
    Hr 4 u

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but were at the post

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former Rep who checks on here from time to time and doing well at a competitor of Abbott. I am another Rep who now works at Beckman Coulter ( I work for Roche) were talking and the biggest benefit to leaving Abbott is not getting treated like dirt by the Management.

We both commented that we bought into the intimidation and scare tactics. Now we are free of all the crap and selling and taking away Abbott accounts. Every time I do this I feel great.
    I advise anyone left at Abbott to jump ship before the next layoff.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone leave and not become ultra successful? Just say'in

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You check on From time to time huh ? It's more like every day I think
    w boy give it up

hr guy

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to get off this site

PR guy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chunky ! He ALONE sold more Humira, than 3/4 of the sales force combined
    I trained him, he mentions it in his book
    Hr Guy
    P.S a low level plant worker like would be clueless about this

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His success make up for the rest of the burger flippers currently employed
    in the fast food sector

Hr guy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chuck, come back ABT misses you
    C'mon Chuckie come train current reps
    hr guy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget us Hospera reps

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Solvay was such a waste, why did Abbott leave them intact as a sales force and CUT their OWN sales force...the one with 12 Abbott reps to cover the same area 2 solvay reps covered and bringing in similar revenue Solvay saw the writing on the wall in 2008 and re-aligned to the current model, then Abbott follows suit and cuts more reps Solvay was growing 10-15% it was a good business decision and then they integrated people and Abbott was looking more like Solvay than Solvay looking like Abbott Are you morons familiar with the HATS study Patients were switched to IR niacin in the study from slo-niacin because it had minimal lipid effects Say what you want about Niaspan, but it works and it is the safest alternative of any niacin product

Retired Hr Guy
    (Hospira)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm ADC pRoud n luv it all the time haaaa haaaa