RANBAXY LABS BUYOUT OF PRX

Discussion in 'Par' started by THE P COMPANIES, Jun 23, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. according to sources before year end

Ranbaxy's manufacturing plant in NJ has been cited for violations

buyout of prx to gain stronger USA presence

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As usual, P companies is way off with misinformation. Ranbaxy's plant in india was cited for violations, not plant in NJ. i think india plant was cleared too. stop trying to pump the stock.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He loves to pump this stock, if you want to see more of his blathering than check out the Yahoo message boards!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe, Mark and Shankar (both gone to sharpen their pointy little heads) did go to India on company business but that was when they were going to move QC to india and screw everyone in Spring Valley QC, that was before the new management screwed R&D in Spring Valley. Ranbaxy can wait till Par tanks then buy the equipment and new building during the fire sale.

5. MGT team did travel to India and i was correct NJ plant was cited
    my record on prx speaks for itself 7 for 8 correct profitable tips

that said i was wrong on financial release by june 1 although EVEN mgt expected the same

all is well that ends well and this will end well very well

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NJ plant was not cited, you're an idiot. FOI docs clearly show it was their plant in India that got the warning letter.

P_companies, go back to the yahoo board and spew your day trader bullsh*t.

7. RANBAXY IS VERY INTERESTED IN PRX

RANBAXY WAS INVESTIGATED BY FDA IN FEB 2007 AT NJ LOCATION

Corporate News
    Health News Posted on May 10, 2007 Font Size

Ranbaxy Labs Extends Roots in South Africa

In line with Ranbaxy Laboratories aggressive international expansion strategy, the approval from South Africa's Competition Commission has solidified the acquisition of Be-Tabs Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited ("Be-Tabs") by Ranbaxy Laboratories. (RNBV).

The deal is valued at R500 million (USD 70 Million) and will make Ranbaxy the fifth largest generic pharmaceutical company in South Africa.

Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, headquartered in India, is an integrated, research based, international pharmaceutical company producing a wide range of quality, affordable generic medicines, trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies. Ranbaxy's continued focus on R&D has resulted in several approvals in developed markets and significant progress in New Drug Discovery Research. The Company's foray into Novel Drug Delivery Systems has led to proprietary "platform technologies", resulting in a number of products under development. The Company is serving its customers in over 125 countries and has an expanding international portfolio of affiliates, joint ventures and alliances, ground operations in 49 countries and manufacturing operations in 9 countries.

As part of this acquisition, Ranbaxy has concluded a Black Empowerment transaction with a Community Investment Holding(CIH) group company.

Peter Burema, President of Ranbaxy's global pharmaceutical division, who signed the deal on Friday 4th May said," the acquisition of Be-Tabs will ensure that Ranbaxy develops deeper roots in SA and with a strong local flavor."

A key element of the Be-Tabs deal is that it gives Ranbaxy local manufacturing capability - making the company one of the few generics pharmaceutical companies to invest in and develop local manufacturing functionality.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too funny! You were only wrong once on the timing of financial statements? Try again pal! There are at least 3 other examples of when you had the timing wrong. To quote from a message by pharmaguy89 on the yahoo boards:

"- I did doubt your statements about the financials in copy/collation and you were wrong.
    - I did doubt your statements about the financials in 10 days and you were wrong.
    - I did doubt your statements about the financials in 10 business days and you were wrong."

How about 7 for 11?

9. FACT IS 7 for 8 and my followers bought into prx at 17 -18 vs current price of 28 A WHOPPING 50% INCREASE IN A FEW MONTHS ANNUALIZED 100% GAIN

THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE AND.....

LOOK FOR UPPER $30'S IN 2007 BEFORE THE BUYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the way moron, the FDA visit to the NJ facility was not manufacturing related, it was a criminal investigation. Get your facts right when you throw blind darts while pumping a stock.

11. the original reuters story stated mfg violations at ran's NJ plant. they later retracted and stated records were retrieved and the purpose was confidential. Either way PRX is an ideal target since prx has a strong USA generic business #5 in the usa as you know and par has coveted world class mfg plants. Ranbaxy would take out prx in a heartbeat in the $30's . NO DEAL

Fact is 7 for 8 100% annualized return ALREADY WITH FAR MORE TO COME CHUMP

TAKE THE GIFT AND LOOSEN UP CHUMP

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you continue with your "7 for 8" statements even when presented evidence of being incorrect 3 additional times? Not to say 7 of 11 isn't a bad stat, just that your pedantic statements are rather annoying.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess you're 7 of 12 now, since Wednesday came and went without the '06 financials being posted. Hmmm... that's a 58% accuracy rate. You've practically slipped into coin-toss mode. Heck, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He also changes from saying that "Ranbaxy will buy out Par before year end" to "Par is an ideal target and should be bought". I also saw a statement that management team traveled to India. Who went to india and when? Please enlighten us Mr. 7-8.

15. why not ask for a transcript?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fixed that for you.

17. the 6 month financials just released clearly indicate poor cost controls and weak management

new management has their work cut out and that 10% cutback in jan 07 iwill not suffice

ranbaxy more likely to finally clean house at par

long overdue

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 6 month financials just released were for the first 6 months of 2006. (And running a loss, mind you.) They are still one year behind in their filings. How could Ranbaxy even attempt to broker a deal without knowing the actual value of the company? Do you think they'd simply take Par's word on it?

19. par will provide free due diligence for ranbaxy

mid august for q2 2007

year end 2006 in 3 weeks or less

BET ON IT

i can wait 6 weeks or 6 months for another double

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since they don't have audited up-to-date financials, Ranbaxy would have to be a bunch of idiots to trust any financial data provided by Par.

Ok, so between your post above and this from Yahoo you are definitively stating the following:
    1. the the year end '06 financial statements released by 11:59 PM on August 2nd.
    2. the 2Q'07 financials by 11:59 PM on August 15th.
    3. Stock will close August at $34 or higher.

I hope you're right, it would be nice to see accurate financial data and a healthy uptick in value. But if you're wrong, you'll be 7 of 15 and not even as good as a coin toss.