Training

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left applied many years ago...but I cum to this site because its entertaining.....nothing has changed apparently...I currently work for a company that does some role playing but its low key, just trying to get the points across...you don't get a fucking grade....or get ranked amongst your peers...what a fucking joke.....Im with a start up and don't have to worry about my expense report getting sent back...they realize it takes money to make money.....fuck you applied management.............

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just finished eating Said's dog food because that cheap SOB doesn't want us enjoying ourselves while we're out here. Now I'm waiting for a hotel bus to pick me up so I can go back to the Courtyard so I can study for my big test and role play tomorrow!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? You're such a fucking idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you! You professional roll playing asshole....you are in house acting like an asshole because you couldn't cut it in the field!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't get you. If it already sucks so much, why not just leave? You're at Applied less than 3 weeks and based on the food and hotel you're convinced it's cheap. Well done. You are damn r*****.

Go stay at the fucking Ritz you ass. You clearly deserve it. Where on earth does Applied have the gal to serve you dog food and put you up in a shithole hotel like Courtyard. You're the fucking king of sales and deserve nothing less. If you were in front of me I'd bow to you because you've done so much to deserve it. Get the hell out you moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you need training to sell trocars?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a manager at Applied. I want you lazy, over paid sales reps to get off this site and go sell something. You deserve nothing and I personally think this company should clean house and start from scratch looking for hard working people who don't complain. We are honest in what we expect from each and every one of you at your interview. We hire you and you can't even make it through training without complaining. REALLY? Please quit immediately and go find that $150,000 to $200,000 job you deserve. The problem I see with this company is that we hire a bunch of rejects that can't find better jobs so they come here. I agree we need to do better taking care of our reps so we can find better qualified people. You people are pathetic. I feel that I'm managing a daycare. Do you need a nap?

Fuck off! !

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just woke up from mine thank you very much. now i am gonna go clean up the mess that AM created with the retrieval bagz. maybe next month they will reduce the comp on every product category. then the reps will leave on there own and you won't have to worry about cleaning house. every think of that? good luck trying to deal with all the product recalls and unhappy customrz and trying to keep your sorry company afloat with no more sales reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am DG, And I approve this message

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS and jD here. We approve this message as well. Now go sell a trocar or in the words of our idol Donald Trump: You're fired!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What mess?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every other company doesn't do that. Don't believe everything Said says

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok let's give it a few more weeks. Applied medical is cheap!!!! The funny thing is applied try so hard to be cheap it cost them more money with all the non revenue positions going back and forth for pennies or a few dollars. Dumb asses.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most accurate opinions of Applied Medical management team. ! Then start taking care of your people and you won't have to deal with the copiers, Gallo , and Cintas clowns you hire. You get lucky every so often when companies layoff good people but they don't stay long.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen, if we as managers could pay everyone more, we would. We're in no different a position that anyone else in field. Our comp plan isn't that great either. There's not a DM or ZD that wouldn't want it better for you and for us. We're all in the same boat.
    But at the same time, we have a job to do. We all signed up with this company, good or bad, and we need to make the most of it until we either leave or get fired. Did they tell us some lies, maybe. Hell, probably. But at the end of the day we still signed on the dotted line and here we are. I'm not any happier with my decision than most but fuck it, I'm going to do my job, make what I can and if I find a better situation, I'll leave. But until then, stop crying and do your job like the adult you are. If you can't, then it's time to move on.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you know you were lied to, why do YOU and the other unhappy managers continue to perpetuate the compensation myth that 150k is easy 130k minimum?????? Stop the madness!!!!!!! This is a 90-100k job. 1% will make 150k for 1 year max. Comp plan is designed to pay shit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can make $250K easily as managers here at Applied. I am a manager in the west.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can assure you that I'm not one of those DMs that tells people bullshit just to get them on board. I'm sure some of my colleagues are but I show the prospective TM just what the comp plan says and how it works. Lying to them does no one any good. I don't want to keep the revolving door going.
    But I agree with you 100% that our ZDs and DG and JD are overselling the comp. Remember, each of them interviews the reps too. I want this comp plan fixed too. You all work as hard as your competitors and should be paid as such. But honestly, I think I'm better off leaving because my message to my Zone is falling on deaf ears.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your honesty is appreciated for my own sanity.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready to ROLE PLAY!!!! Three role plays a day times 3 weeks....I rather take a bullet! I almost forgot, you get graded on everyone of them! More role playing here then I ever did in early pharma days.