Big Brother is officially watching our IPads

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2013 at 7:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check your email.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not get email but what does it day? Big Brother is watching?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over yourself and do your job your embarrassing the rest of us reps by even caring about this crap. You should be more concerned about your US president checking your email rather than the company who owns your IPad and employees you. You should assume your company is watching dumb ass, big deal

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to throw my ipad in the river. This is horse crap having to use an ipad.
    The industry hey day was over the day they handed out this device. Anybody that like being a ups driver with a quota has issues.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree this sucks! I hate anyone knowing what I am doing, where I am going. My hay day is over too this used to be the best part time job going now I have to work during the day. Before if I didn't make my quota there was nothing anyone could point to. I would lie and say I am working hard and no one would know, but now they now what I am doing. Damn it!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the good old days of pharma when no one knew if you worked or not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is ok, Bill H, Jim H, Greg B and the former stiefel product managers are running on 50% intelligence.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS is running on 150% intelligence. Just ask her or her new cronies.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how can they tell if you are working by the ipads? are the signatures timed? what if you have a large territory and cant get to your first doctor (100 miles away) before 9, and you have to leave for home(100 miles away) at 4 to get there by 6pm? You are working from 7am to 6pm but you computer shows your first signature was at 9, and your last was at 4. Will you then get in trouble for not having 8am and 5pm signatures??? Seems a little unfair for those with big territories!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very optimistic

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please check my IPAD tonight big brother, I'll be spooning with my roommate when I get back to the room drunk.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is like a twisted sick-ass back to school 5th grade math problem.
    You have to be able to reset the internal clock on your device several times a day to beat the system. But with iPads , I'm not sure if that can be done. I'm a dinosaur from the old days who just saved the triplicate copy of every one of my derm signstures on paper sample form ( made everyone sign one at some point ). File them in a binder alpha. In between general hospital and Oprah commercials ( after wiping potato chip grease off my fingers ) I'd roll off the couch, select a doc from the virtual territory I was working that day, and trace like etch a sketch. Bam! What's so hard about that? Works like a charm and saves the company gas tolls and wear and tear on the fleet .

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true professional!