FBI Investigation!!??

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better than a late night soap. Go..Go..FBI! ( nice leak on the 'for internal purposes' only) ~ must be another happy PPS employee.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PacifiLeaks!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

scott, will you please explain why all employees have been instructed to remain silent? that less than 1% of all fbi investigations include raids? hmmmmmmm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it possible that a Whistleblower is involved? Possibly someone with access to information that they gave the FBI prior to them raiding PPS? Someone kind of higher up on the food chain than most of the employees?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

several PCC wrote a letter of complaint to Teijin, and cc OIG

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the content of the letter ? What were they complaining about ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kane
    hours
    o2 in cars
    Ian making them do reporting on sat and sunday
    Ian being a dick
    Ian well I think you get the picture

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome!

10. #50 Anonymous, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:50 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016 at 5:37 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spent many years working for this company and is sickening to see it now. GREED, GREED, GREEED. I also hate hearing the PCC'S blame EVERYTHING on "management" YOU PCC'S are just as guilty. I once asked one of the top PCC'S how many people that you set up really need the oxygen? He told me..."Well, only ABOUT 25% NEED IT AND benefit from it, but it sure benefits my bank account". YOU the PCC are just as guilty as management when it comes to greed. (ask yourself, if you have ever had someone set up that you KNOW didn't really need it....) One day, the shoe will be on the other foot, and you will be paying for something you dont need, just because someone is wanting to pad his/her pocketbook. Enjoy it while you can, because your money train is about to end when the FBI and Medicare get finished.