VP not knowing how many scripts for goal?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2014 at 8:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the hell does the VP of sales not know how many scripts it takes to hit the goal? What a joke. Good luck everyone. this ship is sinking fast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They never discussed it....ahem ahem. You guys are gonna be shocked when the "stay at home" email comes. 22 million...lmao

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know the number sugahhhh. The reason the number was not revealed is because the number of prescriptions per representative to meet the goal is so high that it would so unattainable and unmotivating to Pretty much the entire sales organization. They need to cut district managers substantially so that each district manager has between 12 and 15 representatives. District managers with less than 12-15 representatives is totally idiotic and a waste of company resources and money. The sales force also needs to be reduced And territory size per representative increased. If home office can't realize that this model is the way to go we are done.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! If only they'd actually listen to us about this. I'm spending more water time with my manger than my customers these days.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! I'm spending more time with my manger than my customers these days.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree! How in the fuck am I supposed to visit a totally new "prospect" with a manager breathing down my neck to see if I used "DVA" or that stupid emotional time of the month "EVA".

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfectly stated and correct

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. I may be one of the reps/ DMs let go but this is the best business model This needs to take place.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely spot on

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly right Come on JH

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a good suggestion

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hooray he'll yes!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Har slooow is the worst ever. He bled Alpharma and King into the ground with poor marketing direction and he is doing it at Shionogi. Poor reputation in the industry.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hip hip hooray…hip hip hooray

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn right!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This scenario would absolutely be awesome. Like the other poster said I may be one of the persons laid off but this is what needs to take place for it to be a success.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed