100% committed to JH and Shionogi

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 8:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No vacation days for me during the holidays. Spoke to my family and told them I'll be working for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Who else will join me in this stance for the good of Shionogi?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are seriously delusional if you think giving up time with your family will save your job! Shame on you for having really screwed up priorities.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM insinuated he wanted us to work. I will listen because I want to be in his good grades when the rankings for the layoff list comes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your DM...all DM's... are not in good standing you idiot. You are much safer than your "DM" I assure you

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an example of what it truly means to "Be Better." I wish all sales consultants had your commitment and dedication. Your DM will definitely notice your efforts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a total joke! I will keep working 2-3 days a week and hanging at the beach till the ax fall.they might get 20 hours a week from me!!!! So glad people like you make up for what I won't give...my life!!! Dumbass, work your holiday away. You must be new to the game if you think Dr's are going to be in...lol

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not using my vacation days either. I feel like it's stealing since I didn't earn them. A working holiday season for me.