Be Better Brandi

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2014 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brandi is the Be Better replier. You would think she would be spending her time working on a better IC paln than monitoring cafe pharma. I don't know how she keeps up with it. Especially because she has to count how many time we use EVA and DEVA. I hope your proud of your accomplishments Brandi. I could train a monkey to monitor cafe pharma and count EVA presentations.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are really counting that. Amazing

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better, so I can spend my time better.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen her mug on TV? She's on with her kids in a USAA insurance ad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And? Be better

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No and. Just an observation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you felt like posting that for what reason? Y'all are f'ing ruthless and trying to stir shit up. Be better

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's ruthless is what will happen to the sales force soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you took a test on your business acumen what would that tell you? Not ruthless just business. Be better

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tired of all the whining on this site. You sales consultants need to shut up and Be Better. You all are a bunch of pathetic losers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks JH. Be better

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because you disguise something as "business" doesn't mean it isn't ruthless. What are the limits of "business?" Everyone needs to be better as a whole. Leaders and sales force. To put as much money in to Osphena as Shionogi did before they even knew how it would be received in the field was not a good business decision. Reps sitting at home expecting the drug to "sell itself," is not a good business decision. Having DMs ride with reps every 2-3 weeks really effects sales in the accounts. That needs to Be Better. Now everyone is sitting around looking at each other and pointing fingers. The fact is, every single person's fault. Every single person needs to Be Better. There is not one person that gets left off the hook. This is a good drug but it isn't a blockbuster drug. When Shionogi realizes that and reals back on how much it spends on marketing I think we will all Be Better for it. Who doesn't love a healthy vagina right?? But people don't care about it enough to ignore other major health concerns that are life or death.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be better

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Research has found that DM's who ride with their reps every 2 weeks increase business by 35.8%.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that were true, we'd already be at $22M because those idiots are with us 35.2% of the time. Research also shows that statistics are only correct 49.2% of the time when greater than 37.7% people are lying about them.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great use of DVA. But I need you to use EVA next time. Actually, 58% of the time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy there Justin. Getting a little defensive about your girlfriend?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFingAO…so true

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are some more stats.... 76% of the time my docs try to get this drug covered on formulary it gets denied. Be better! I have been kicked out of 21% of my offices because of my DM. Be better! 90% of docs have laughed in my face because I have shown them the EVA. Be better!
    Anyone can throw out stats...careful what game you try to start playing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 out of 5 Dentists choose Trident