Hunter. D.M. for West

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this tool....the guy is a micro-managing idiot. I would never, ever want to work for this bozo and, apparently the V.P. of sales (Heidi?) sounds like a piece of work....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you would post such a disgruntled post on Cafe Pharma is probably indicative of the impression you made in your interview. My guess is it didn't go well. Did you get invited back?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Hunter for three years and he is a good dude and NOT at all a micro manager. Maybe you had the wrong impression, but he was one of the best managers I've had. He likes shitty sports teams though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I pulled out of the interview process. HIS impression was that of a pompous arrogant ass!. You should pull out of your hand, too, you company clown!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you people still hiring??? I sent in a resume a few months ago and never hard back! How big was your expanasion? 15 people??? I can sell your new drug than anyone at your stupid company. I ahve called on psys for years

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You dolt! You should always go ALL IN!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heidi is also great to work for... Obviously you just had a wrong 'first impression'. Too bad!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP policy expressly forbids relatives from posting remarks about their own family in order to make them look better.
    Or at least it should.