The SHOES are on the way!

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a shout out to the reps who got called up front at the last NSM. From what I hear your shoes are on the way?... I guess for some they are $10K shoes and for others as high as $90K shoes. I saw a picture of them and have to admit they 100% make up for the stolen bonus. I think they would look great at an Easter egg hunt or even a Gay Pride Parade. If any of you don't want your pair I'll take them. I look great in mint and lilac!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I plan on taking my shoes to Ford to see if they will trade me a new F150 for them (as that was what my bonus would have bought me)! I can't afford a nice Vespa now!

MINI on one shoe and VELLE on the other. So cute, don't you think?.... They should bring back public hangings for the mastermind behind the shoes!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, I just saw the shoes! I could not stop laughing! Who, in the world, thought those colors were a good idea? They don't even look real. I dare every rep to wear them at the next sales meeting.

Still can't stop laughing. MINI and VELLE on the backs of the shoes..... It's Priceless!